*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Jenkins rushed up to helipad. He then navigated the ground distance, as the helicopter lowered the winged unicorn down. Once they had her down onto the cargo cart, they could wheel her anywhere. He disconnected the cable and the helicopter flew up to the roof to land. "Let's get her inside before she wakes up." He ordered.

2. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced at him over his shoulder and smiled nicely. "I've been at this a very long time. Your still new, you'll learn."

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star snorted and tried to stand unsteadily. Those drugs only worked for a limited tome, but they made her disoriented for a while afterwards. She whinnied and got to her feet, then stumbled and fell. She blinked and shook her head then tried again to stand, flaring her wings out for balance as she did.

4. NickyKnack

the men kept their eyes opened. They weren't going to face Jenkins's wrath again, not after the last failed mission.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "Only for this house stuff" Jason said, a little miffed that he didn't know the terms that would have helped their searching.

6. NickyKnack

Jenkins commanded that the chains be applied. He got his trank gun out and said, "You stop now! Or I put you out again. Your choice. "

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  7. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio had to face it, there was no way out. He got out of the crowd, "what do you want from me???" He asked, full of rage, "I have no money, no house, nothing a human would want!" He shouted, "I'm just a snake!" The people started walking away quickly, a little scared by what was going on.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Star looked towards him and snorted, shaking her head to try to clear it enough to see the speaker. Her ears were backed. She blinked the world back into focus and snorted again, raising her head and looking to him almost regally as she brought her wings in close against her body again.

9. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "How long have you been in the city? You seem to know a lot about human stuff." Mixie asked curiously.

10. NickyKnack

The lead agent responsible for the tree man team said as he pulled out his trank gun,"All the more reason to catch you." The then pulled the trigger.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by