*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. Adele placed her plate on the table and made herself a cup of her iced tea

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star turned to the snake...man and snorted, dipping her head warningly "You stay back" She said, scared of him as much as she was of the trap. She hadn't trusted shifters in a long time.

3. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn sighed, and put her hand on her fist. She wasn't sure what she was going to do. (She's so needy [​IMG])

4. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "Yeah, we are" Jason said, narrowing his eyes suspiciously, though Mixie hadn't yet told him about meeting this guy yet

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I could get you out, or else you'll die here, then I can leave you alone." He told her. "I'm just a two foot snake, while you're a horse bird...horned animal. Anyways, I don't think I could hurt you in snake form, so if I shift to a snake and tell you how to get out, is that fine?" He asked.

7. Adele walked up "Hey Cadeon" she said giving him a quick hug "I just made dinner you hungry?" she asked

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Star watched him, calming a little. "You don't want to hurt me?" She asked after a long pause.

9. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sandor was waiting in line for the drinks. He glanced over at Autumn and sighed. He then looked at the menu. He didn't think to ask what she wanted to drink.

10. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "No, there's no point. Besides, even my venom couldn't kill a horse, and that's my best weapon." He told her.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by