What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Rio heard the horses screams, at first he thought "a fresh meal" but he could only eat about once a week, but he checked it out anyway. He went into a tree and slithered forward until he saw a white horse...thing. He got out from the tree and shifted, looking at the wound and then the odd horse. He looked behind him, seeing a camera, he got some mud and smudged the lense, "are you a shifter?" He asked the horse, as if it'd answer. "Blink to say yes, and if you're not then you just won't understand me."
Star turned to the snake...man and snorted, dipping her head warningly "You stay back" She said, scared of him as much as she was of the trap. She hadn't trusted shifters in a long time.

Sandor noticed she wasn't enjoying herself. So he took her hand a lead her to a table that was a little ways off. He then went to go get some refreshments.

Autumn sighed, and put her hand on her fist. She wasn't sure what she was going to do. (She's so needy
1f604.png
)

Zypher smiled at Jason and nodded his greeting. "Hello, Jason. Please, forgive me, but it seems we have a mutual friend. For I recognize your scent on her. You wouldn't by chance be, Mixie's roommate?" He asked. Zypher already knew the answer, for he never forgot a scent.
"Yeah, we are" Jason said, narrowing his eyes suspiciously, though Mixie hadn't yet told him about meeting this guy yet

Star turned to the snake...man and snorted, dipping her head warningly "You stay back" She said, scared of him as much as she was of the trap. She hadn't trusted shifters in a long time. 

"I could get you out, or else you'll die here, then I can leave you alone." He told her. "I'm just a two foot snake, while you're a horse bird...horned animal. Anyways, I don't think I could hurt you in snake form, so if I shift to a snake and tell you how to get out, is that fine?" He asked.

"I could get you out, or else you'll die here, then I can leave you alone." He told her. "I'm just a two foot snake, while you're a horse bird...horned animal. Anyways, I don't think I could hurt you in snake form, so if I shift to a snake and tell you how to get out, is that fine?" He asked.
Star watched him, calming a little. "You don't want to hurt me?" She asked after a long pause.

Back
Top Bottom