*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna nodded then glanced to the window again "Yeah," She said softly then shook her head and looked to him again "We came up here to look at houses and make a plan for getting Alea out"

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Yeah. The synthetic ones are very beautiful." Mixie commented.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

"But of course, I just became distracted. But I believe you mean Amar. If you'll follow me to my office. We can start the search." He walked down the hallway.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie followed.

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    (Sorry, crossed games again, lol)
    Anna smiled and followed him to his office

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio woke up a few hours later, and he saw a snake (that only he could see) right in front of him. "What is it?" Rio asked, "A man named Markus has the winged unicorn, when you escape, which I know will be soon, you must get her out if she is still in her cage." Rio stared, "She's okay???" He said, the snake nodded. "Once you escape, if she's in there, get her out at all costs." The snake then slithered away and disappeared into mist. Rio stared at the ceiling. He wondered how he'd get out, but the snakes would never tell the details.

7. NickyKnack

( :p )
    Zypher went to the end of the hallway and opened the door at the end. He walked over to his massive desk, that held his computer and five screens. On one screen, it was running surveillance. Both the front of the building and the hallway to his door. Another had pictures of the prison, from all different angles. Two were running program logs and actively searching data. The last one is the one he brought up to use to search for housing. He typed rapidly to enter in all the information. That would best meet the wolves criteria.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna watched him curiously, looking from one screen to the other with interest.

9. NickyKnack

He glanced up at Anna and asked, "What is your starting price? Um, how much money do you have up front, for a down payment? "

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie stared, She had never seen such a big desk nor so many screens. She wondered how Zypher got the angles of the lab, too.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by