*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie shook her head. "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find them." She said to comfort Anna.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

He glanced between the two and listened intently. But then finally sat up and started typing. "This will take awhile, so feel free to make yourselves at home. I'll have to create a new program. Very boring to watch and I must concentrate. If you're hungry, there is a fully stocked kitchen." He said absently, because he was already deep into working on it. He was splicing programs together to create the custom realtor. The room faded away, as his full attention was on the screen now.

3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013

Anna nodded and moved away then looked to Mixie again "What do you mean?" She asked

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie decided to look around in other rooms so she didn't bother him.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Well, Jason said something about not being able to find them, if my memory is correct. Maybe I am just thinking of something that never happened, but I'm almost certain he said something about it." Mixie told Anna.

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "Oh, you don't know" Anna said then took her hand to lead her to the couch, sitting down. I found them. They had been stopped by a group of people that had some kind of serum that forces us to be only in our animal forms, unable to shift anymore. Tuktu was killed by a hunter. I led Faline and another boy deer to the state protected forest near here." Anna explained sadly

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon

Mixie stared, shocked. "Are the others alright?" Mixie asked.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "Yeah" Anna said and sighed "I was just getting back when I met the dove girl, and we both got captured" She closed her eyes and leaned back against the couch

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Is the dove a part of our "pack" now?" Mixie leaned back against the couch also.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  10. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

(Okay, I'm back. I had to step away for a bit. Can we time skip an hour? So that he's done. :D )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by