*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher smiled devilishly as he leaned forward and braced his elbows on his knees, "Oh, that's not a problem for me, I can get in. How long was she taken for? I can track even a stale scent. But like I said, I need a clean scent to start with. That way, when I committed it to memory, it's easier to track." He explained further.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (Goodnight)
    Anna shook her head "I know how it works, but the scent would be too old for me. She disappeared the day before we got taken, I'm not sure how long we were held for, since they knocked me out, but we got back here last night." Anna said then sighed "Angela went to see if she was back yet and we haven't heard back from her yet"

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio looked around his cell, he wondered if anyone else was around.
    (NickyKnack, you can have your hyenas cell be next to Rio's.)

4. NickyKnack

Zypher smiled nicely at her. Then stated, "But hyenas are not wolves. We are like the vultures of the canine world. once we get a scent, we are relentless. when I said it wasn't a problem, I meant I can pick the lock to the the apartment. Being an actual bounty hunter, has certain benefits. Oh, and a lovely badge, I get to wear around my neck. That usually keeps the nosy humans at bay. But it seems we have to find the dove, to find the girl. So in effect, we have a lot to do."

5. NickyKnack

(Navar is a wild dog, not hyena, Zypher is a hyena. :D your cell is in the middle of the room. Remember Jenkins was walking around the cell. I can have Jenkins bring him in and chain him up, how about that.)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Oh, sorry:p. Sure!)

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna nodded and smiled at him " Yeah, we do." She said then glanced to Mixie then back to Zypher again. " Most likely place to find the dove would be the park, since she has no family to go to."

8. NickyKnack

( Hey, I thought you went to bed. :) )
    "Then we start there. But would she be there at night? It not the safest place to be." He said with respect.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    (Tried to, lol )
    Anna sighed then shrugged. "She likely is if her friend didn't come back" She said then stood up and glanced around the room. " if you have a paper and pen, I can draw a layout of the place, at least as much as I saw of it while we go to look for Angela."

10. NickyKnack

Jenkins snapped the chain again. He knew it was digging into his neck, for blood was seeping out and down his neck. "Come on dog heel! Don't you know anything? He sneered back at Navar. Jenkins reached the holding room, that they were using for that snake. He unlocked it and snapped the chain really hard. Navar just about fell. Navar finally looked up at Jenkins and growled low and deep. He stared with pure hate-filled eyes. Jenkins just laughed, "Comeon, shift! Do it, I want to see you die." He was about to snap the Cain again when Navar walked into the room. Jenkins smiled smugly. "There, that's a good dog. Maybe I won't have you neutered after all." He said with enjoyment.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by