*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

(Yeah, that'd be fine. He's a filler character anyway, just like Ericsson, now. I did decide to make Markus a real character. But you can eat Jenkins. :p )
    "In your dreams snake boy." He laughed sinister like as he shut the door and locked it.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  2. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn smiled. "Thanks." She looked up from the frog to Sandor.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Muhahahaha!!!:D :p)
    "Don't worry, he's going to die. The snakes are telling me." Rio said, looking at Navar. He started ripping at his electric collar, he wanted to help Navar badly, but first he had to shift.

4. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced up to notice the elevator had opened and Mixie was waiting for them. He then gently placed his hand on the small of Anna's back and directed her into the elevator before the doors could close.

5. NickyKnack

Sandor nodded to the game master, in thanks and started walking again.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio continued to tear at his collar, and it finally ripped a little, so he could continue to rip it, making the process quicker.

7. NickyKnack

"No, don't! Even if you get the collar off, that whole cell is electrified. It would probably kill you. You needn't worry about me, I'm paying for my crimes. I figured it's atonement for the unicorn." He said in a raspy voice.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Amar? Yes, they've told me about her...Well, it's not his place to do such things, it's understandable if she does, but not a man." He said. "There's a escape plan, something, or someone, is coming, so, I'm sure you'll get out, too." He said, "you may wonder why I know all of this, it's too confusing." He thought of a way to get someone's attention, but no one will help Navar. "Well...I guess I can't help you." He sighed, "does it make you feel any better if I say he's going to pay for what he's done?"

9. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013

Anna blinked when Zypher touched her back to lead her into the elevator. She looked up, moving into it then smiled at him and looked back to the drawing, trying to remember as much detail as she could and put it into the drawing.

10. NickyKnack

Navar sighed and said, "That would be Zypher. He said he'd come for me. If I don't make it, tell him he was right. He'll know what it means. He will right my wrong and Amar will be safe. Because Jenkins has become my personal demon, he won't stop till I'm dead. But thanks for the knowledge that he will pay. I'll die with a smile on my face."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by