*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher smiled back as he pressed the parking garage. Then went back to watching Anna drawing.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna finished what she could remember and passed the clipboard to him "I know the place is bigger than that, but that's what I saw of it" She said, it was the hallway where they had been held, the lab with it's locked room, and the way they had gotten out of the place, including the hole under the fence

3. NickyKnack

Zypher studied it. "How did Jason gain access without setting off the alarms?" He asked curiously.

4. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    The skunk got the key from the only guard that was on duty at the time" Anna said and shrugged "He still has it I think"

5. NickyKnack

Zypher frowned, "That way is out then. By now, they have either found you gone or that guard has probably been missed. No, they may have a trap if we go that way now. Was it a universal key? Maybe it will work on all the doors. As far as getting in, we'll just cut the chain link, to gain entry." The explained to her.

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "Yeah, that key opened all the doors, including the locked room in the medical area" Anna said and smiled a little. then sighed and leaned back against the side of the elevator. "They may have more guards in the towers also"

7. NickyKnack

Zypher grinned deeply. "There is a lot you don't know about me. But I shall enlighten you. I have a sniper rifle and I'm very good at using it. When I go in, I'm walking on two legs, not four and I'm bringing a lot of firepower." He said in a dark voice.

8. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Oh my gosh, that sounds so creepyXD He'll die and look like this: :) )
    "I'm not sure who really is coming to make Jenkins REALLY pay, big time, but it may be soon enough to where you'll be alive." He said, he couldn't wait until whatever happened happened, because he couldn't wait to tell Jenkins he was wrong, he had everything but time.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  9. NickyKnack

(you're the on who said death was another journey. :lau )

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled and looked to him again. "That sounds good"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by