What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Jenkins snapped the chain again. He knew it was digging into his neck, for blood was seeping out and down his neck. "Come on dog heel! Don't you know anything? He sneered back at Navar. Jenkins reached the holding room, that they were using for that snake. He unlocked it and snapped the chain really hard. Navar just about fell. Navar finally looked up at Jenkins and growled low and deep. He stared with pure hate-filled eyes. Jenkins just laughed, "Comeon, shift! Do it, I want to see you die." He was about to snap the Cain again when Navar walked into the room. Jenkins smiled smugly. "There, that's a good dog. Maybe I won't have you neutered after all." He said with enjoyment.

Rio looked, his fangs dripping with lethal venom from wanting to just bite and kill Jenkins.

(Tried to, lol )
Anna sighed then shrugged. "She likely is if her friend didn't come back" She said then stood up and glanced around the room. " if you have a paper and pen, I can draw a layout of the place, at least as much as I saw of it while we go to look for Angela."

Zypher stood up to go get some printer paper, pens and a clipboard. When he came back, he handed it to Anna. He then put on his neck badge. As he walked to the door.

Last edited:
Zypher stood up to go get some printer paper and a clipboard. When he came back, he handed it to Anna. He then put on his neck badge. As he walked to the door.

Anna looked at his badge as she took the paper, then glanced to Mixie to see if she was coming also. She followed him to the door, letting her thoughts wander a little then pushed the button for the elevator before starting to draw on the paper,

Anna looked at his badge as she took the paper, then glanced to Mixie to see if she was coming also. She followed him to the door, letting her thoughts wander a little then pushed the button for the elevator before starting to draw on the paper,

Mixie got up and followed them.

Rio looked, his fangs dripping with lethal venom from wanting to just bite and kill Jenkins.

( Who hates Jenkins? :lau )

Jenkins took Navar over to the wall and chained him to it, but made sure he couldn't sit, he had to stand almost on tiptoe. After he finished, he punched Navar in the stomach for good measure. Navar jerked and the collar bit deep. Jenkins smiled proudly at him then walked over to the snake, " I decided to give you a show, snake. Enjoy watching him get so tired that he will choose death, either by shifting or strangulation." He turned to leave.

Last edited:

Mixie got up and followed them.

Zypher locked the door and walked over to the elevator. As he waited, he discreetly wached Anna. Her drawing skills were quite good.

( Who hates Jenkins? :lau )

Jenkins took Navar over to the wall and chained him to it, but made sure he couldn't sit, he had to stand almost on tiptoe. After he finished, he punched Navar in the stomach for good measure. Navar jerked and the collar bit deep. Jenkins smiled proudly at him the walked over to the snake, I decided to give you a show, snake. Enjoy watching him get so tired that he will choose death, either by shifting or strangulation.

"I hope something like this will happen to you someday, I'd pay to watch you suffer." He said, glaring.
(So, if Serpente's form gets accepted, I was thinking she could eat Jenkins XD. But I wanted to ask you first, of course. And I looked up if anacondas could eat people, and they easily can, soooo, your choice:p)

Back
Top Bottom