*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio looked, his fangs dripping with lethal venom from wanting to just bite and kill Jenkins.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher stood up to go get some printer paper, pens and a clipboard. When he came back, he handed it to Anna. He then put on his neck badge. As he walked to the door.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked at his badge as she took the paper, then glanced to Mixie to see if she was coming also. She followed him to the door, letting her thoughts wander a little then pushed the button for the elevator before starting to draw on the paper,

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie got up and followed them.

5. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn looked between the prizes before choosing a large, bright green frog with orange spots. Giggling she turned to Sandor. "I love it!"

6. NickyKnack

( Who hates Jenkins? :lau )

Jenkins took Navar over to the wall and chained him to it, but made sure he couldn't sit, he had to stand almost on tiptoe. After he finished, he punched Navar in the stomach for good measure. Navar jerked and the collar bit deep. Jenkins smiled proudly at him then walked over to the snake, " I decided to give you a show, snake. Enjoy watching him get so tired that he will choose death, either by shifting or strangulation." He turned to leave.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  7. NickyKnack

Zypher locked the door and walked over to the elevator. As he waited, he discreetly wached Anna. Her drawing skills were quite good.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I hope something like this will happen to you someday, I'd pay to watch you suffer." He said, glaring.
    (So, if Serpente's form gets accepted, I was thinking she could eat Jenkins XD. But I wanted to ask you first, of course. And I looked up if anacondas could eat people, and they easily can, soooo, your choice:p)

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie walked into the elevator and waited for Anna.

10. NickyKnack

Sandor chuckled softly at her. He was pleased that she was happy and that she loved it. "He's a good choice. " He said sweetly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by