*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "Not yet, though she might become a member." Anna said and shrugged a little
    (Alright)

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie nodded and looked out the window.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

(Cool! :) )
    Zypher came down the hall into the living room. "Alright, I have it set up and running. We'll see what we get." He said as he walked over to the couch and sat in one of the two chairs. He rubbed his eyes, then relaxed into the soft cushion. He then glanced over at the girls and smiled nicely.

4. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled at him "Thank you, that'll be great to find a place. Zypher, you said you find people, right?"

5. NickyKnack

Zypher nodded, but then looked at Anna suspicious. "Yes, but please don't tell me, you have a lost mate, too." He then looked over at Mixie and asked, "Or is it yours you want found?"

6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I don't request you to find him, well, I may in the future, but not at the moment." Mixie said, she didn't know who Anna wanted found.

7. NickyKnack

Zypher nodded then looked back at Anna expectantly.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled and shook her head "No, I don't have a mate. My new friend, the dove that got captured when I did, her human friend had gone missing."

9. NickyKnack

Zypher was very relieved that Anna didn't have a mate. He hid a triumphant smile behind his hand as he brought it up like he was thinking. He then said, "I would need an article of her clothing, something she wore, that is uncontaminated by any other scents."

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "That is the main trouble, she can't get into the apartment where her friend lives, nit unless she came back while we were being held" Anna said and sighed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by