*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna frowned thoughtfully "We can get about ten thousand in cash in about an hour, would we need more than that?"

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (What? Is that a typo?)

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher looked back at the screen, then started typing again. But as he did so, he said, "I'm sorry to tell you, this will not work that fast. The human world requires a lot of paperwork. This could take anywhere from weeks to months. But it is good you have that much." He then asked, " Are you wanting outside the city or are you wanting to stay in the city?"

4. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    (lol, nope, that's why they haven't been concerned about money much)

"The edge of the city or a little away, but within walking distance. We still have to get to our jobs, and we don't know how to drive those car things yet." Anna said

5. NickyKnack

He glanced up at Anna and said, " Trust me, you don't want to stray to far from the city. No witnesses and no safety in numbers. Have you thought about buying a penthouse? They do have whole floor penthouses. That are lockouts, which means, you have the key to the elevator to get to your floor. You can fit it with cameras like I have. Lots of room and in the city. "

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna thought about it then nodded "We can look at them too. But when it comes time for a final decision we will have to get the whole pack together. If we did get that, could we get the roof and put plants up there?" She asked curiously.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio pondered, sitting on the ground, and a huge corn snake looked at him. "Don't worry, we have a plan, calm yourself and don't think about it." It said, Rio nodded. "Alright." "And DON'T say anything about it, even when you're alone." The snake slithered away, and Rio started trying to not think about escaping.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I'm excited to meet all of them. I think I've only met a few." Mixie said.

9. NickyKnack

Zypher frowned slightly then started running another search. "That will add significantly to the price, as well as limit availability. We may be talking about a waiting list. But if you do sublet the penthouse for a year, then that buys you time." He typed some more and nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm not seeing anything available right now. But I can run a programmed search, that will redflag any availability and make a bid on it." He said, as he leaned back in his chair to watch her. He silently waited for her dictates.

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013

"Alright, I just think that having plants around will be better for all of us, even if it means waiting a little while." Anna said then looked to Mixie and frowned a little "You haven't met everyone yet, I thought you were there when we had that group meeting, when Tuktu and Faline showed up." She said then frowned at the reminder. That had been a sad ending

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by