*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked out the window, watching the city move past them as he drove.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Navar sighed and said, "Yes. Though I wouldn't say I'm wild at the moment." He chuckled softly at his own joke.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I would ask the snakes if you'll be alright, but they wouldn't tell me. They only tell me what they want to." He paused and said, "When a snake dies, they have access to the past and future, and they only tell other live snakes about it, when they want. That's why I know Jenkins will pay, they tell me." Rio explained.

4. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced over at Anna and asked, "So, do you miss your father's pack or do you enjoy the freedom of your own?" He was curious, for it had been so long since he had lived in one, himself. It was just a vague memory. His mother had been one of the ruling females. So she had been brutal with him learning manners and how to treat females right.

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna frowned, thinking about that for a minute before speaking "I guess both. I miss father and mother, but I couldn't go back to stay with them now." She smiled and glanced to Mixie "They wouldn't really approve of our pack, but it works for us"

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie chuckled, "it is an odd pack, I can say that." She said.

7. NickyKnack

Zypher nodded at her response. "Family approval is sometimes hard to achieve. " He stated plainly.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna nodded and looked out the window again "Even if we didn't have this pack, we couldn't go back, Once a pup leaves, they are on their own, live or die, though they may ask for help at times, it's impossible to go back to the pack to live."

10. NickyKnack

Navar watched Rio with curiosity. He had never heard of such a thing. But then he had never met a snake. "Your tribe is an interesting spiritual species. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. " He said quietly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by