What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Zypher nodded slightly as he started looking on his side. "At least she will stand out. Not two many will match that description." He said off handedly.
Anna nodded then sighed "That's why they found us, when she met me in that alley, it gave them the opportunity to take us both when they had been following her'

Angela was still hiding behind some bushes, though she had stopped crying.

"I can't get out. The door's locked and I can't slither up smooth walls." He said. "I'm saving you." He looked at the chains and pulled at one incredibly hard to break it, and it snapped. "Cheap. This stuff is old." He said and threw it onto the ground.

Navar growled in approval. "Thank you, then. I'll owe you." He said.

Anna nodded then sighed "That's why they found us, when she met me in that alley, it gave them the opportunity to take us both when they had been following her' 

Angela was still hiding behind some bushes, though she had stopped crying. 

He did a drive around the park and didn't see her. So he parked the car, so they could go in on foot.

Last edited:
Navar said, "the spiked collar is padlocked on my neck. If you pull on it, the spikes will pierce my neck."

"Maybe I could put my hand between your neck and the collar, I've had horrible injuries, that'd be nothing." He explained, "Also, one thing I've taught myself is it's just pain, if it won't kill me, it's fine."

Anna wandered through the park, looking for Angela.

~~~
Angela wiped at her face and stood up, glancing up at the darkening sky overhead then exiting from behind the bushes. She had barely taken two steps when she ran into a couple of guys. She gasped and took a step back, blinking at them then freezing when one grabbed her arm.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom