What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Navar watched Rio with curiosity. He had never heard of such a thing. But then he had never met a snake. "Your tribe is an interesting spiritual species. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. " He said quietly.

"You're welcome. I told Jenkins he was running out of time, but of course he didn't believe me. He thinks I'm insane." Rio said and sighed. "So, Zypher is a hyena? Because I don't think he's going to be the one to kill Jenkins...it just doesn't truly make sense. The snakes said it's big and feared by many species, even its own, so I don't think it'd be a hyena, but I could be wrong."

Anna nodded and looked out the window again "Even if we didn't have this pack, we couldn't go back, Once a pup leaves, they are on their own, live or die, though they may ask for help at times, it's impossible to go back to the pack to live." 

Zypher looked over at her. "The hyena is similar, but only with the male pups. At a certain age, they are banished from the pack completely and there is no help ever, you're on your own from that moment on." He returned.

Zypher looked over at her. "The hyena is similar, but only with the male pups. At a certain age, they are banished from the pack completely and there is no help ever, you're on your own from that moment on." He returned.
Anna looked to him again. That was sad, but it was a part of their way of life, she understood that even though she didn't like that part.

"You're welcome. I told Jenkins he was running out of time, but of course he didn't believe me. He thinks I'm insane." Rio said and sighed. "So, Zypher is a hyena? Because I don't think he's going to be the one to kill Jenkins...it just doesn't truly make sense. The snakes said it's big and feared by many species, even its own, so I don't think it'd be a hyena, but I could be wrong."

Navar growled in frustration, as his arm started shaking from exhaustion. He had to lower himself back down to his tiptoes. "I just said, that Zypher was coming, not that he would be the end of Jenkins. But then I can't say, the thought hadn't crossed my mind, to do the deed myself. " He finished with a raspy cough

He shrugged as he felt her eyes upon him. The turned off the highway, to catch the street to get to the park. "What does the girl look like?" He asked quietly.
"She has white hair and is delicate. Her eyes are a deep blue, nearly a purple and she was wearing a white dress the last time I saw her." Anna answered and looked around as they neared the park

Navar growled in frustration, as his arm started shaking from exhaustion. He had to lower himself back down to his tiptoes. "I just said, that Zypher was coming, not that he would be the end of Jenkins. But then I can't say, the thought hadn't crossed my mind, to do the deed myself. " He finished with a raspy cough

"But there is going to be a end of him soon, he doesn't have much time. Don't say anything to him, though, if you get the chance. I don't want him prepared for a fight." He said. A snake started talking to him, telling him to build a bridge. He looked at the collar he had torn off of his neck, then at the cage. He covered the electrical bar on the ground with the collar and shifted. The bars were far enough away from each other to where his thin snake body could fit through the bars without touching them. The collar itself shocked him a little, but not enough to kill him. He shifted again, now out of the cage, he looked at the chains, wondering how he'd get them off of Navar.

"She has white hair and is delicate. Her eyes are a deep blue, nearly a purple and she was wearing a white dress the last time I saw her." Anna answered and looked around as they neared the park

Zypher nodded slightly as he started looking on his side. "At least she will stand out. Not two many will match that description." He said off handedly.

"But there is going to be a end of him soon, he doesn't have much time. Don't say anything to him, though, if you get the chance. I don't want him prepared for a fight." He said. A snake started talking to him, telling him to build a bridge. He looked at the collar he had torn off of his neck, then at the cage. He covered the electrical bar on the ground with the collar and shifted. The bars were far enough away from each other to where his thin snake body could fit through the bars without touching them. The collar itself shocked him a little, but not enough to kill him. He shifted again, now out of the cage, he looked at the chains, wondering how he'd get them off of Navar.

Navar silently watched the snake. He had to admit he was relieved to see he got free. "No, don't wast your time with me, save yourself." He pleaded guiltily.

Last edited:
Navar silently watched the snake. He had to admit he was relieved to see he got free. "No, don't wast your time with me, save yourself." He pleaded guiltily.

"I can't get out. The door's locked and I can't slither up smooth walls." He said. "I'm saving you." He looked at the chains and pulled at one incredibly hard to break it, and it snapped. "Cheap. This stuff is old." He said and threw it onto the ground.

Back
Top Bottom