*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    "Nope." Autumn laughed. "Yes he gets a friend. You underestimated yourself."

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced up again. Shaking his head in frustration, he headed for downtown. He'd try to loose then in the maze of streets. He'd managed to get a car between them, so when he turned right on a red light, the civilian car going straight, locked them in place. He gunned it again and cut a hard left. He went a short way then turned into an alleyway to the right. Speeding up though the alleyway. He shot out across a intersection to catch the alleyway again. "Pray that it's clear!!" He said quietly, as he accelerated for a street that the alleyway dumped out into. They flew out, as he turned a hard left with a squeal of tiers. The were a few cars but they were far enough back, they were safe. Speeding up again, he went three streets up and pulled into a two story parking lot. Zypher quickly drove to the top and parked. He then jumped out and walked just short of the edge, to look down at the street they'd just came down. He stood there and silently watched.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  3. NickyKnack

Sandor peeled back his hand and grinned please. "Thank goodness, I just couldn't live with a lonely fish staring at me with judgmental eyes." He said as he collected his fish.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie looked around, making sure that car wasn't coming.

5. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn grinned. "Should we take them home, or continue with games?"

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna unbuckled and followed him tot he edge, watching the street angrily. She hated that these people couldn't or just plain wouldn't leave her family alone. "They followed from the hotel, they knew we were all there"

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie shifted and got out. "I'm guessing we lost them?" Mixie asked.

8. NickyKnack

Sandor held the bag up and looked at the gold fish. The looked at Autumn and whispered, "I think we better walk him home, I think he's had a little too much to drink."

9. NickyKnack

Zypher looked at Anna and said, "Yes and yes. They can't know where I live. So it has to be on your end." He then looked back at the car. "What I want to know, is how long they were watching your pack?" He said quietly.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "It couldn't of been long, because I've been alone a lot when I go to work. They would've had me by now." Mixie said.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by