*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher just nodded at Mixie as he waited for the others.
    --
    Luce shifted and crawled out of the backseat. "Wow, that was intense." She said.
    --
    Nashton was next to climb out. He looked over at Zypher as he got out of the car. But nodded he thanks.
    --
    Cadeon smiled brightly at them all. "Hey, we all got away. Thank goodness. So that means we can't go back to the hotel, doesn't it?" He asked.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "Right, and that's where Jason will go to find us when he gets back" Anna said worriedly

3. NickyKnack

Zypher thought of their options. He then looked back at Anna and said, "Do you want me to take them out? I'll go back along and get them. Just tell me what you want."

4. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna shook her head and sighed. "No, that'll just alert them and make them send others after you, we have other things to worry about right now"

5. NickyKnack

Zypher nodded as he looked down at the red light of the scrambler. He then pressed the door lock as he started to walk to the elevator.
    --
    Luce, Nashton and Cadeon slowly followed after him, looking at Anna with concern for Jason.

6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie followed. She'd have to get used to this, but it'd be hard.

7. NickyKnack

Zypher was waiting for the elevator. When he realized, he'd left the drawing that Anna had done, in the car. He aimlessly handed the scrambler to Cadeon and quickly went to get it out of the car. He was almost back, when the elevator opened. So he hurried to get there.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  8. NickyKnack

Navar nodded, "Then come with me. I have one. But I'll need to get in touch with my friend fist." He explained.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna held the door from closing, letting the others get on before her. She waited for Zypher to return and get on also before she would let the doors close

10. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn lead the way back towards the entrance. She thought for a moment before turning back to Sandor. "Umm. Which way now?"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by