*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. JMwolfHorse1

JMwolfHorse1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Katrice looked at the room and said "Wow, t-this is magnificent!" She looked at the room, then the bed, then at herself. She chuckled and said "You are lucky I am to big to jump on the bed!"

2. JMwolfHorse1

JMwolfHorse1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Katrice watched as a car came speeding down the road. She was tempted to follow it, but shook it off. Katrice tapped embers shoulder and pointed at the car.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie walked in. "I wonder why the lab workers think we're so awful but really want to know how to shift." Mixie said.
    "Okay. Lead the way." He said.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "There are lots of people driving like that, I'm not surprised by the sight of it." Ember said, "I can't stand it when teenagers race on the roads." She didn't really think about how it could've been a bunch of shifters.

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

He nodded and said, "Thank you, Anna." as he got on the elevator.

6. NickyKnack

Sandor looked confused as he held the fish up to his ear. "What that? Oh, that's right, I remember now." He then looked over at Autumn and translated,"the fish said, "To go left."

7. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn rolled her eyes, but had to laugh. Walking down the street she looked at Sandor. "You're oddly chatty today."

8. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced at Mixie, then said,"They hate and envy us for our gift. That is all they want, our power to shift and they will stop at nothing to get it. Their fiction is filled with such things as werewolves and vampires. Such creatures that pass their powers though a single bite. That makes me wonder, how many purposely let themselves get bit, to try and get our powers. These humans are nothing, if not infantile in their way of thinking." He then shrugged and went back to being quite.
    ~~
    Navar nodded and started walking to the city. He halfway thought about taking the humvee and ramming the gates. But that would have lead to a chase. So now they were on foot. He knew it was quite a walk ahead of them. He just hoped it didn't take too long to get to the city and find a phone. Then they could get a pick up.

9. NickyKnack

Sandor frowned as he thought about that. Then shrugged and said with a slight smile, "It must be the company. You bring out the best in me, I guess. Wait. Is me chatty a good thing, or a bad thing." He asked concerned.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "So, they're basically full of jealousy? I do wonder if they ever let a bat shifter bite them, but I doubt it does anything." Mixie said.
    ---
    Rio followed him, looking at the city ahead.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by