*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna frowned and looked at the street then cursed "What if they put some kind of tracker on us? Both the dove and I were unconscious in that place and they already retook her"

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie thought for a moment, "maybe they saw me shift in the car by chance?" She suggested.

3. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Giggling, Autumn looked at the fish. "I do believe that you are right Good Sir. I'm afraid that we must carry him though, it appears that he is unable to walk."

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher frowned again as he turned to walk for the trunk. He opened it and pulled back the carpet to reveal a key pad. He entered in a code and opened the door. He pulled out a small box and flipped a switch, a red light came on. Shutting the door and replacing the carpet. He then slammed the trunk. He looked between Anna and Mixie, then said, "If tracking devices is the problem, this thing scrambles their signals. We're now invisible to them. Now let's get out of here. I believe it's safe to go to my place now."

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie nodded and got into the car, shifting again.

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna nodded and got back into the car, buckling up without another word.

7. NickyKnack

Sandor chuckled. "Definitely, The party animal. " He said dramatically.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  8. NickyKnack

Zypher got back in and pulled out again. He slowly drove down the parking garage and pulled out on the street. He watched cautiously all while he drove a different way back to the penthouse. He finally made it to the parking garage of his building. He parked and let out a sigh of relief.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna had watched through the mirrors the entire way. She hated to think she might have nearly been responsible for getting the pack caught and was subdued as she exited the vehicle.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie shifted and got out. "Well, we made it here alive." Mixie said humorously.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by