What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Cadeon looked around and said, "Now this I could get used to! WOW! look at the view. You can see everything from here!"
---
Luce walked around silently and looked at the beautiful paintings and the books in the shelves.
---
Nashton slowly walked to the couch and sat down in awe of his place. He didn’t want to mess up anything.

Mixie was glad they all liked it. "This is definitely the nicest place I've been to." Mixie said. Something blue then hit the window hard, and Mixie jumped a little. She opened the window and a now ruffled feathered parakeet looked at her happily, Mixie just stared at the parakeet as it flew inside. "Um..." Mixie didn't know what to say, because it was Mika and she could barely believe he was here.

"They told me that you were a African wild dog who gets other shifters to come to the prison so you can stay out of it, but you finally failed once you put Amar in the prison and Jenkins started torturing you." He said, "But they said you're trustworthy, so I helped you."

Navar looked away from Rio, for his statements were spot on. "I didn't start out that way. Just for the record. My only saving grace was, they didn't actually require me to physically bring in too many. But act more like a bird dog. For them to hunt, which they mostly fumbled in the collecting. But I'm still a traitor and I know that with every fiber of my being. That's why you should have left me rot. I do not deserve my freedom, while purity and innocence, is caged because of me." He glanced over at Rio with remorse evident on his face.

Navar looked away from Rio, for his statements were spot on. "I didn't start out that way. Just for the record. My only saving grace was, they didn't actually require me to physically bring in too many. But act more like a bird dog. For them to hunt, which they mostly fumbled in the collecting. But I'm still a traitor and I know that with every fiber of my being. That's why you should have left me rot. I do not deserve my freedom, while purity and innocence, is caged because of me." He glanced over at Rio with remorse evident on his face.

"I just want to know, why did you always go back? There's someone right now who said she'd find a ferret, but she's actually trying to hide her from them, and she doesn't have to do it because she doesn't go back to the place to bring them the shifter." Rio said.

Zypher half listened to them talk. When they finally they reached his floor and the elevator doors opened, putting his manners aside, he walked out ahead of everyone. He opened his door and left it wide open, as he walked inside. He put the scrambler on the kitchen counter and walked straight to his office with Anna's drawing, he had been running around a thought and he wanted to check it out.
Cadeon looked around and said, "Now this I could get used to! WOW! look at the view. You can see everything from here!"
---
Luce walked around silently and looked at the beautiful paintings and the books in the shelves.
---
Nashton slowly walked to the couch and sat down in awe of his place. He didn’t want to mess up anything.
Mixie was glad they all liked it. "This is definitely the nicest place I've been to." Mixie said. Something blue then hit the window hard, and Mixie jumped a little. She opened the window and a now ruffled feathered parakeet looked at her happily, Mixie just stared at the parakeet as it flew inside. "Um..." Mixie didn't know what to say, because it was Mika and she could barely believe he was here.
Anna walked in and looked around after everyone else was there. She looked to Mixie and the other parakeet and tilted her head a little "Friend of yours?"

Anna walked in and looked around after everyone else was there. She looked to Mixie and the other parakeet and tilted her head a little "Friend of yours?"

"Um...Yes, well, mate." Mixie said. Mika shifted and smiled, "I'm Mika." He said, Mixie looked at him, happy but feeling awkward.

"I just want to know, why did you always go back? There's someone right now who said she'd find a ferret, but she's actually trying to hide her from them, and she doesn't have to do it because she doesn't go back to the place to bring them the shifter." Rio said.

Navar looked in the distance, as he started. "When I first came to the city, I was unaccustomed to the city life. That was when I meet Zypher. He gave me money and helped me out. But I was captured buy some men, they were taking me somewhere. I was still a young pup then, I thought I was finished. I just knew we were headed out of the city, to where I did not know. For I couldn't see the skyscrapers anymore and city noises had became quiet. That's when i heard several popping sounds as glass shattered. I remember feeling total fear, as I smelled the coppery scent of blood. A short time later, Zypher opened the back of the van and untied me. He took me in then, teaching me everything he knew. So in time, I decided to use my nature of being able to track anything down, as my job. So I went to get certified as a bounty hunter. For hunting humans only at first. But as the forest started getting cut down, more and more shifters came to me, to have me find their loved ones that were now missing. So then they become a large number of my cases. Until one day, one of those shifters got caught and told the humans all about my tracking skills. Then the humans soon came calling on me. Giving me no choice, but to help them. I say that, not because I was concerned about my well being. But for the loss of revenue. See, I'm the front man in our organization. Zypher is the ghost, kind of a silent partner. Now all the money we get, we both put into helping other shifters. Either find homes, businesses and employment. That way they can safely assimilate into human society." He looked down as he said, "I try to help the many, at the cost of the few, that must be brought in. It's a cold thing to say, but this is such a harsh world. I remember every single one of their names and have their faces haunt me at night. As I never dream anymore, my nighttime is a memorial and a tribute to all those who had to pay the price, for freedom for others."

Cadeon flashed a wicked grin. "Mixie, you ran off and eloped?! Way to go girl!!" He said excitedly.

Mixie laughed. "He's been my mate even before I could shift. We got separated, and I guess he found me." Mixie said and chuckled. "So, these are your friends?" Mika asked, "yeah." Mixie replied.

Back
Top Bottom