*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna did as he asked, bringing a chair over to sit next to him

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Luce smiled nicely and stepped forward and said, "Hi, Mika. I'm Luce. And that one sitting like a lump on a log is Nashton."
    ---
    Cadeon smiled brightly and said, "I'm Cadeon. Nice to meet you, my man. Mixie's mated, who knew."

3. NickyKnack

Zypher typed to bring up different red light cameras. He then looked at her and said, " I hacked into the red light cameras in order to get that license plate number, of that car that was following us. Once I got it, I then hacked into motor vehicle. Guess what I found? " He asked her.

4. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    They were only about a block from the apartment now. "How do we care for fish?" She looked at the small finned creature.

5. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika chuckled, "Hello, it's nice to meet Mixie's friends." Mika said happily.
    ---
    "She probably didn't talk about me much, so it is a shock, probably." He said. Mixie smiled and hugged him, "I can hardly believe you're back." She said joyfully.

6. NickyKnack

"The previous apartment owner had some. But unfortunately for the fish, they didn't rank on the must take with and we're long dead before I came along. But I cleaned everything and put it up. I even found a pamphlet that tells the how to of goldfish keeping and a little container of fish food. Which I smelled and it sinks. So I'm not sure if that is how it's supposed to be or if it went bad. But I kept it anyway. So I guess we'll find out it these little guys...or gals like it or not." He said pleasantly.

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "What did you find?" Anna asked, looking to the screen then to him curiously

8. NickyKnack

He said as he brought up the registration info "I found that the owner of that car is and has been deceased for at least 3 years. I'd say, they drive pretty good for a rotting corpse. I also searched them back to around the time you got back to the hotel. Within hours in fact." He looked at her strongly, then asked. "Now tell me how easy it was to get out of that prison."

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked at him then shook her head and got up to pace "We pretty much just walked out. There were no guards besides the one with the key in the tower. Someone else was there, we heard but didn't see them" She sat back down and put her head in her hands "And we went straight to the hotel." She said, blaming herself for putting her pack in danger. "There were a couple of vehicles that passed us going to that place when we were on the way home, but they didn't stop or anything."

10. NickyKnack

Zypher sat back in his chair and watched her. "You must not blame yourself Anna. It's a game of chess, you must know the game is over five moves ahead. First things first. I have to locate those tracking devices and cut them out. Let just assume everyone who was saved that night, has one." He said as he stared up at the screen.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by