*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna watched him then sat down and reached up to move her hair to the side, braiding it to keep it out of the way for now while he was gone. She was putting a lot of trust in him to allow a blade anywhere near her neck.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher walked to the bathroom and got the medical kit from under the sink. He then walked down the hallway to the living room. He glanced at everyone, then double looked at the new male. But the looked over at Luce. "Could I have a word with you?"
    ---
    Luce looked over at him and nodded quickly and got up to follow him. They walked down a hallway to the end room. He held the door for her, so she walked into the room. That's when she saw Anna. "What's going on? " She asked nervously.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  3. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "When we were in that prison place, they bugged us, or me at least, likely you too. That's why it was so easy to leave, they wanted us to lead them to the others" Anna said without showing any emotions in her tone. "Let Zypher check you and remove the bug if you have one too"

4. NickyKnack

Luce looked wide-eyed at Anna, then to Zypher who had shut the door and walked to the desk to open a medical kit. She swallowed hard, before finding her courage. "Yes, Anna." She said softly.
    ---
    Zypher nodded as he walked over and got the device, he went right to the neck with it and sure enough, it beeped. "Nice to know they are predictable. It's in the exact same location. Alright come sit in the chair." She quietly did as he said. He then opened up a new scalpel and dipped it into a small alcohol bottle. He then found it again, before he swabed the area with a disinfectant and numbing agent. He waited a few minutes to allow it to work. "Now do not move. Not even a hair." Zypher cautioned Luce. He then made a small precision hole right above the tracking device. He held gauze with pressure, over the cut until it stopped bleeding. He then slowly manipulated the tracker out of the incision. He set the tracker that was no bigger then the size of a grain of rice, on the desktop. After stopping the bleeding again, he glued the wound with medical glue and waited for it to set before relieving the pressure. "You did wonderful, such a brave girl." He said nicely.

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna watched him quietly then looked to the tracker. "We can use that to set a trap if we need to"

6. NickyKnack

Zypher smiled satisfied with her strategic mind, "Now you're playing the game."

7. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn threw a fake tantrum. "But I want a puppy now!" She stomped her foot, before bursting into laughter.

8. NickyKnack

Sandor chuckled at her antics. "My, my, now tell me what you really want? " He asked her like he was confused.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    (So did he get her's out?)
    Anna smiled and looked to him "Now, I know there is one"

10. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    "Didn't you here? I wish for a puppy." Autumn giggled looking at her fish.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by