*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Yep! That's the rice sized thing he put on the desk.)

"Thank you Luce, you can go back to the others. But maybe we shouldn't say anything about this to the others, just yet." Zypher said softly as he looked over at Anna for confirmation on that. For they were her pack, not his.

2. NickyKnack

Sandor looked around and whispered, "I'm a fox, we don't have puppies. Because puppies grow to be dogs and what do dogs do? Dogs chase foxes, not fun." He looked at her with mock horror. Then started laughing.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  3. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn watched the different emotions play across his face. "Yes. But dogs are meant to serve the human." She emphasized the word human.

4. NickyKnack

Sandor shrugged the said quietly, "That settles it then, no dog to serve us, because we're not humans. Oh, Deer, I'm so glad you agree with me" He smirked teasingly again.

5. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    "Umm I hate to tell you, but I think you need to look again." She gestured to her human form.

6. NickyKnack

Sandor shook his head sadly, then said dramatically, " I can see it now...you will become a cautionary tale of how things can go so terribly wrong. Picture this, you awake one morning to you beloved puppy.....oops, I mean a now full grown Dog, who is actively chewing on your leg, simply because you taste like venison. Just terrible and tragic really." He finished, as he tried to stay serious.

7. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    "Then its a deal. Lets go pick him out." Autumn smiled teasingly.

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (Did I read that wrong? because I thought he got Luce's out not Anna's)

Anna nodded and looked to him "Yeah, we can explain after we have a plan of action" She said then looked to Luce again and smiled

9. NickyKnack

"Can we pretend that these are dogfish? After all, they do have catfish?" Sandor reasoned.

10. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Autumn gave him a weird look. "These are fishfish."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by