*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sandor opened the front door to the Apartment building and said in a hurt voice to his fish, " Did you here that, Gillis? She speaks with a razor tounge. Be careful, she doesn't get to close to your precious bag or out you go onto the floor."

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mika smiled, "I'm glad you're happy." Mika said. "So, are there others in this group that I should talk to?" "Well, Zypher, but I think he's busy right now." Mixie said.

3. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn laughed. "Gillis?"

4. NickyKnack

Zypher nodded to her, in agreement. For he was to surprised by her unexpected hug, he couldn't form words. So he let his actions speak for him, as he followed her out of the office.

5. NickyKnack

Sandor hugged the bag to his chest, "You're just jealous of our love. You can never split us up. Gillis is mine!" He then held the bag up to add a disclaimer. "At least until you're in the bowl with the other goldfish, then I will love whoever." He smiled as he pushed the button to the elevator.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna preceded Zypher to the living room to look over the pack that was here now. SHe smiled a little at them then glanced to Zypher before taking a seat. "Alright, now. We have another rescue mission, this time with Unicorns that need to be saved, those who will not be going with us will be staying here at least until we get a new home. Unfortunately they know where the hotel is and that we were staying there, so we cannot go back to it now."

7. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    "Like the girl from the festival." Autumn froze, surprised at herself.

8. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie nodded. "I'll go, I can distract the lab workers." Mika said, "I'm Mika, by the way." He said. Mixie smiled at those words, she was so glad Mika was back.

9. NickyKnack

Luce looked up at the word 'unicorn'. "They can't be real!" She said before she could stop herself.

10. NickyKnack

Zypher spoke up next,"How many of you, are familiar with firearms? " He had a feeling he already knew.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by