What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Sandor chuckled "I don't know, YOU brought her up. I'd all but forgot her, but not YOU. Why is that?" He asked her with a smile, feeling a little flattered. He'd never had anyone be jealous of anyone he talked to.

Autumn fumbled with words. "I...uh...Who said I was thinking of a specific girl? Maybe you are the one stuck on a girl." She put her hands on her hips.

Anna shook her head and blinked, trying to regain her focus "The black one is one we avoid when we can" She said then looked to Zypher again "Where do you want to set the trap"

"I'm going." Mixie said, she could request a few days off from her job, and she wanted to help Mika distract the men.

Anna shook her head and blinked, trying to regain her focus "The black one is one we avoid when we can" She said then looked to Zypher again "Where do you want to set the trap"

"Well, where ever we set it, it's going to be tricky. If it were up to me, I'd have it on top of a tall hotel building. Because I'd be on a taller one, picking them off, sniper style, as they get to the top. As far as setting it up, we will leave the scrambler on, a short distance behind some vents. Then once the delivery is made and everyone is a safe distance from it. Then I shoot the scrambler to activate the signal again." He finished, as looked to Anna, awaiting her input of his plan.

Autumn fumbled with words. "I...uh...Who said I was thinking of a specific girl? Maybe you are the one stuck on a girl." She put her hands on her hips.

Sandor looked at the poor fish in the bag at her hip. "Awe! Now don't go abusing poor Gillis's friend. You are scaring him, his eyes are all bugged out. Wow, jealousy make you hostile." He said teasingly. He then held his fish up and said, "Do worry, he'll always look surprised to see you, if his eyes stay that way, Gillis. "

Navar looked in the distance, as he started. "When I first came to the city, I was unaccustomed to the city life. That was when I meet Zypher. He gave me money and helped me out. But I was captured buy some men, they were taking me somewhere. I was still a young pup then, I thought I was finished. I just knew we were headed out of the city, to where I did not know. For I couldn't see the skyscrapers anymore and city noises had became quiet. That's when i heard several popping sounds as glass shattered. I remember feeling total fear, as I smelled the coppery scent of blood. A short time later, Zypher opened the back of the van and untied me. He took me in then, teaching me everything he knew. So in time, I decided to use my nature of being able to track anything down, as my job. So I went to get certified as a bounty hunter. For hunting humans only at first. But as the forest started getting cut down, more and more shifters came to me, to have me find their loved ones that were now missing. So then they become a large number of my cases. Until one day, one of those shifters got caught and told the humans all about my tracking skills. Then the humans soon came calling on me. Giving me no choice, but to help them. I say that, not because I was concerned about my well being. But for the loss of revenue. See, I'm the front man in our organization. Zypher is the ghost, kind of a silent partner. Now all the money we get, we both put into helping other shifters. Either find homes, businesses and employment. That way they can safely assimilate into human society." He looked down as he said, "I try to help the many, at the cost of the few, that must be brought in. It's a cold thing to say, but this is such a harsh world. I remember every single one of their names and have their faces haunt me at night. As I never dream anymore, my nighttime is a memorial and a tribute to all those who had to pay the price, for freedom for others."

(Caroline, you must have missed this.)

Last edited:
Navar looked in the distance, as he started. "When I first came to the city, I was unaccustomed to the city life. That was when I meet Zypher. He gave me money and helped me out. But I was captured buy some men, they were taking me somewhere. I was still a young pup then, I thought I was finished. I just knew we were headed out of the city, to where I did not know. For I couldn't see the skyscrapers anymore and city noises had became quiet. That's when i heard several popping sounds as glass shattered. I remember feeling total fear, as I smelled the coppery scent of blood. A short time later, Zypher opened the back of the van and untied me. He took me in then, teaching me everything he knew. So in time, I decided to use my nature of being able to track anything down, as my job. So I went to get certified as a bounty hunter. For hunting humans only at first. But as the forest started getting cut down, more and more shifters came to me, to have me find their loved ones that were now missing. So then they become a large number of my cases. Until one day, one of those shifters got caught and told the humans all about my tracking skills. Then the humans soon came calling on me. Giving me no choice, but to help them. I say that, not because I was concerned about my well being. But for the loss of revenue. See, I'm the front man in our organization. Zypher is the ghost, kind of a silent partner. Now all the money we get, we both put into helping other shifters. Either find homes, businesses and employment. That way they can safely assimilate into human society." He looked down as he said, "I try to help the many, at the cost of the few, that must be brought in. It's a cold thing to say, but this is such a harsh world. I remember every single one of their names and have their faces haunt me at night. As I never dream anymore, my nighttime is a memorial and a tribute to all those who had to pay the price, for freedom for others."

"You didn't have to do that. There are lots of well paying jobs that don't hurt anyone. I know, because there are lots of rich people. But I know you can't go back in time, so getting mad at you won't do any good. You can right your wrongs overtime." Rio said.

"You didn't have to do that. There are lots of well paying jobs that don't hurt anyone. I know, because there are lots of rich people. But I know you can't go back in time, so getting mad at you won't do any good. You can right your wrongs overtime." Rio said.

Navar glared at Rio and said coldly, "Your a fine one to cast out judgments. Hiding your small snake self, high up in the tree, looking down your snub nose at everyone else, who doesn't have every single choice or decision, dictated to them by invisible snakes. Heaven forbid you ever have to make a decision without them, when you do, come and lecture me again." He shifted to his wild dog form and took off like a rocket. He was done wasting time.

Navar glared at Rio and said coldly, "Your a fine one to cast out judgments. Hiding your small snake self, high up in the tree, looking down your snub nose at everyone else, who doesn't have every single choice or decision, dictated to them by invisible snakes. Heaven forbid you ever have to make a decision without them, when you do, come and lecture me again." He shifted to his wild dog form and took off like a rocket. He was done wasting time.

Rio sighed, snakes weren't too kind, and so mixing with other creatures wasn't the best idea. "I wasn't trying to offend you, though I can say, I'm not too kind, but I hope you do remember that I saved you when you could've rotted and I could've saved myself. But I also understand not being fond of me, you can see why snakes are built to be loners." He said coolly.

Sandor looked at the poor fish in the bag at her hip. "Awe! Now don't go abusing poor Gillis's friend. You are scaring him, his eyes are all bugged out. Wow, jealousy make you hostile." He said teasingly. He then held his fish up and said, "Do worry, he'll always look surprised to see you, if his eyes stay that way, Gillis. "

Autumn stomped past Sandor cheeks flushed. "I am jealous of no one."

Back
Top Bottom