What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
( I didn't answer because Navar took off in a rage. Hence the term, took off like a rocket. :) He has to get to the city and his anger is fueling his mad dash, so thanks for that. You got him out of self-pity and into anger action. They'll meet up again sometime. Maybe Navar can help Rio some way.)
( I didn't answer because Navar took off in a rage. Hence the term, took off like a rocket. :) He has to get to the city and his anger is fueling his mad dash, so thanks for that. You got him out of self-pity and into anger action. They'll meet up again sometime. Maybe Navar can help Rio some way.)

(Oh, okay.:))
Rio walked back towards the woods, for he knew Navar obviously didn't like him. Rio was just going to stay clear of cameras, and he'd be fine.

Zypher smiled proudly at Anna. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He said quietly.
Anna dipped her head then looked over the pack then back to him again "When do you want to do that?" She asked, since she was relying on his knowledge of the right strategy to use here. She knew how to shoot, but not the sniper strategy.

Anna dipped her head then looked over the pack then back to him again "When do you want to do that?" She asked, since she was relying on his knowledge of the right strategy to use here. She knew how to shoot, but not the sniper strategy.

Zypher smiled devilishly at Anna and said, "Whenever you want. It'll be you, me and a runner. Now the question is, who's the runner. A bird could make the drop and fly to the next building. But it doesn't have to be."

Zypher smiled devilishly at Anna and said, "Whenever you want. It'll be you, me and a runner. Now the question is, who's the runner. A bird could make the drop and fly to the next building. But it doesn't have to be."
Anna smiled back to him then looked over the pack again for a volunteer from them

Back
Top Bottom