What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Dear Anna, do you always doubt me? How do you think I know how to fire a sniper rifle? The fine institutions of the U.S. of A. have taught me everything." He said quietly.
Anna looked to him and raised an eyebrow then smiled and shook her head a little "Good, then you can teach me the driving things after we get through all this"

"Well then if you wont help, then I will go by myself and pick the biggest one there." She looked at Sandor defiantly.

Sandor looked at Autumn strangely. Then shifted into his cute little gray fox form and gave her his most pitiful look. "But I could play your dog. I'll even sleep at your feet, if you want." He said sweetly.

Anna looked to him and raised an eyebrow then smiled and shook her head a little "Good, then you can teach me the driving things after we get through all this" 

Zypher bowed his head and said, "It would be my pleasure." He then looked up at her again and said, "let me go get those rifles." He then turned to go to his office.

Last edited:
Zypher bowed his head and said, "It would be my pleasure." The then looked at her again and then said, "let me go get those rifles." He then turned to go to his office.
Anna nodded and looked to the pack again as they were relaxing and staying so quiet at the moment

Sandor looked at Autumn strangely. Then shifted into his cute little gray fox form and gave her his most pitiful look. "But I could play your dog. I'll even sleep at your feet, if you want." He said sweetly.

(
1f628.png
)
Autumn looked down at Sandor. "You're cute, but not a dog. Sorry."

Back
Top Bottom