*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Luce looked wide-eyed at Anna and asked, " Is this going to be how the rest of our lives are lived? Always running?"
    ---
    Nashton slowly rubbed her back. "It'll be alright. They know what they're doing." He said comforting.
    ---
    Cadeon grinned at Anna and said, "Oh, I don't think so. It seems we are done running. We are actively attacking. Fighting for our rights to live free. I'm glad to be part of the resistance. On the front line for our species."

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked around as each one spoke "I hope that this will end the need to run, by taking out those who are stupid enough to think they can somehow use our gift to make themselves able to shift." She shook her head a little "We free the unicorns and destroy this place and maybe we will be able to live in peace after that"

3. NickyKnack

( :lol: What does [​IMG] mean exactly? :lau )

Sandor deflated and walked away. His tail was tucked as he walked down the hallway.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "But what if they make another place?" Mika said.

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "They won't have anything from this place and will have to start with no shifters and no information. If they start another place, we will stop them again until they learn to leave us alone" Anna said, a growl entering her voice at the end.

6. NickyKnack

Zypher was in the process of carrying the two large gun cases out into the living room, when his phone rang. He set the cases down by the couch to answer it. He then held it up to his ear and remained silent. The voice on the other side said, "Navar. Freed, need assistance. Time of the essence. At safe house. Code word: gamma." Zypher closed his eyes in relief. "Unicorn?" He simply asked. After a long pause, "No." Navar said. Zypher shook his head to Anna, as she looked over at him , at the word. Zypher then said, "Give me twenty." Then ended the call.

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna sat up then stood to come over to him and the gun cases "What's up?" She asked, figuring the part about the unicorn not being free yet.

8. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn giggled, as Sandor sadly walked down the hallway.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    (I gtg, be back later)

10. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio entered the woods, checked for cameras, then shifted. He went to a body of water and laid in it, the sun warming him.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by