*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher frowned slightly and said, "Navar some how got free. But couldn't save the unicorn. He's at the safe house, so when we go, we'll pick him up. We need him, he's familiar with the prison. Inside and out." He then had a thought and called Navar back, when Navar answered, Zypher asked, "Were you ever unconscious? " There was a long pause then he said, "Yes." Zypher cautioned, get a scrambler and move. You are leading them. Do it now, after you do that, go to check point B. I'll meet you there." He then ended the call.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio slithered around the woods, making sure no cameras were around. He decided to head back to the water to catch a frog or two for a meal.

3. NickyKnack

Sandor came back out his human self, a few minutes later. "Alright wise'n'hammer let's get these fish settled. My Gillis is getting worried." He said brightly. Not even looking at Autumn.

4. NickyKnack

Jenkins stepped out and smugly looked at the snake. "Did you really think you'd get far? So much for your intellect." He replied as he went to draw his dart gun.

5. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn laughed. "I was getting worried about Fish."

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio quickly shifted and pushed Jenkins to the ground, taking his gun and pointing it at him.

7. NickyKnack

Two darts hit Rio from behind. Jenkins smiled proudly up at Rio and said, "Did you really think I came alone? "

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Before Rio hit the ground he successfully hit Jenkins eye with a dart.
    (Jeez...I can not even think about how much it would hurt to have a needle in your eye XD)

9. NickyKnack

"What do we do? That was your department. Not mine." He said in a low pouting voice. :)

10. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    HI everyone I'm back!!! I will catch up one everyones post but please be patient, it will take me time.
    (Ok)
    Calum sat in his car, waiting for a shifter to pass by, but at the moment there were none in sight.
    (Accepted)
    "Of course," She smiled, carefully rising from the mud. She then held his hand with her mud caked one.
    ~
    Buchanan gently stroked Liana's silky black hair as she sipped her milk. She watched them both with a soft gaze from her blue eyes.
    ~
    Lowering her voice she replied. "Well for one thing I make our birth certificates as true to who we our as possible except for the fact that we were born in another country. Which makes it, if we seem unsure of the city life, understandable instead of making us appear odd. Then I edit our pictures to make us look younger, and scratch marks on them that only real identifications have."
    ~
    Amar shook at the sudden sound of her voice. Pulling herself underneath the bed so that she was completely invisible she said in a low, unfriendly voice, "I don't your help. I will die in this place before I ever let you touch me." She shivered at the coldness of her voice. Even in all her pain it was not herself to act this way.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by