*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    They walked inside and a woman behind a desk greeted them. The store was small and cute.

2. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval couldn't keep still, and continued to look behind him.
    ~
    Mia danced around the forest. She felt free, not knowing that someone had been sent to capture her.

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam saw him look worried. "Is something wrong?" Mariam asked him.

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine walked to the deep part of the stream and jumped in. He dipped under the water to get the mud off his face. Wiping the water from his eyes, he looked up at Astrid. He said sweetly and said, "What mud laden maiden stands before me? Oh, at last I recognized her, for she's my wife."
    ~~
    Carrow was Buchanan's tenderness. She then smiled encouragingly at Liana to finish all the milk. "You have the prettiest blue eyes." She said absently.
    ~~
    Keira smiled her approval. "All the things I have failed to think of. You are very wise. Thank you for helping me, Sonora. " She said in a whisper.
    ~~~
    (*Spoiler* Star comes to be in the room with Amar a little bit later. She's the unipeg, that is StarrNico's character. )

Markus sighed and left the room to let her be.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  5. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Looking back at her he replied, "That man out there was the one who captured us."
    Astrid ducked under the water and came up. Now clean she splashed Raine. Pausing she said, "Oh, it's you. I thought you were someone else."
    ~
    Buchanan agreed as Liana finished her drink. "Thank you," She replied softly, shyly looking down.
    ~
    Sonora blushed at her praise. Unsure how to respond she began to work on the computer again.
    ~
    (Ok.)
    Amar laid her head back down and softly cried. She shivered in the cold breeze that blew under the bed.

6. NickyKnack

Sandor smiled, "oops! See, I already started wrong." He took the bowl to the sink and dumped out the water. Then brought it back over to her. "Problem fixed. " He said helpfull.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Do you want to go back?" Mariam asked, concerned.

8. NickyKnack

Raine laughed aloud and splashed her back. He then dived under the water and pinched her leg an he swam by her. When he came up, the grinned at her.
    ~~
    Carrow took the mug and said, "You are welcome. Now would you like to look around the apartment or are to still tired? " She smiled as she waited for her response.
    ~~~
    Keira saw Sonora's blush and awkward reaction. She felt bad for making her feel uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, if I have overstepped. I never ment to make you feel uncomfortable. It wouldn't happen again. I promise. " She said apologetically.
    ~~
    Markus went to see the latest version of the unicorn. He hoped he could enlist it's help with Amar.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht charged at a squirrel but it ran away and she ended up biting off the front of a camera. She spit it out in disgust and looked for more small creatures.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (You can take Rio, now:p)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by