*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus quietly supervised the placement of the shifter named Rio. This new cell was impossible to escape. He had see how he'd done it before. This one was two inch thick Polly resin with embed copper mesh to generate a 10 thousand volts barrier and micro drilled holes for ventilation. With a door that was remote locked by both a magnetic field and titanium slider bolts. As they dragged the unconscious snake shifter into his new enclosure, Markus asked, as they closed the door and it engaged. "How long before he wakes? " Ericsson stopped infront of him and said, "It could be five minutes, it could be a hour. It depends on how fast he metabolizes the sedative." Markus nodded to dismiss him. As he looked back at Rio. But the most important thing about this new enclosure, was the Kevlar made straight jacket Rio was wearing. They were always learning more about these creatures.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    After a few minutes Rio woke up. He smelled Markus, "Let me out, Markus. I know you're there." He said, on his peak of annoyance.

3. NickyKnack

"That, I cannot do. We have gone through great pain with your new enclosure. I hope you appreciate the modifications. We had only you in mind when I made them. You really shouldn't mind, not having the use of your human arms. For in your true form, you are lacking appendages." He said as he walked into view of Rio. He then squatted down, to be at eye level with him. "I'm sorry, but I can't let you go. You are quite remarkable, Rio." He said with respect.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I sense fear in this building. It's mostly from Amar, you are torturing her. I am wondering why you don't mimic habitats, instead of having a unicorn crying and hiding under a bed. Why do you want her, anyway?" He asked.

5. NickyKnack

Markus tipped his head slightly, then asked, "Have your spirit snakes told you that? I'm sorry, that would make them wrong. For I have not touched her. She is in pain, but of her own choosing. She will not allow me to help her now. As far as me wanting her, I only want to see that she is protected. There is no lust on my part. She is purity and she shall stay that way. Can you imagine what would happen to her if the populace found out about her. She has a magic about her, one that calls to me. I lock her up, not for cruelty, but for her safely. If I was evil, I would have turned her over to Axel. Not enlist the help of the unipeg. Star is with Amar as we speak." He paused a moment then asked curiously, " What does your snake spirits revival about me, I wonder." He smiled sadly at Rio.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "You got Navar to get her, though, and you locked him up when he denied the money, and if you truly cared you would at least make her place big and full of nature, but really, she would've been fine and not crying if you didn't lock her up." He said. "And all they say are things pretty brutal, I have to say, they have no remorse for you. They don't care too much about what happened to you, they choose what they say about you, so I don't know too much."

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna sighed at the half conversation she had heard on this side then glanced around again "Shall we get the guards now?" She wanted to hurt them.

Mark held her and smiled softly. He found that he didn't want to let her go for anything

~~~
    Star shifted her wings then slowly moved down to sit on the floor, unfamiliar with this form. She looked at Amar when she could see under the bed and smiled a little "Hi, they told me you are hurt?"

8. NickyKnack

Markus nodded as he looked off across the room."Yes, Navar was a disappointment. I have to say, I let my rage get the better of me. But I sent him after what I thought was a white mare. Thinking back, maybe that was why her pictures were always bleary, her magical aura. However, they are clear enough to see, she doesn't have a horn." He said as he looked back at Rio. "As far as my character, I wasn't hinting for compliments. I know exactly where I stand. I have no illusions." He then stood up and started to trun, then stopped. "Oh, for the record. We tried the habitats. You creatures, kept getting out. For you're not zoo animals after all, are you. I'd like to give you some company, but I saw how well that worked out. Good day Rio...or is it night? To bad you'll never know. On a side note, should you by some miracle find your way out of that cell, this room also fortified." He finished as he walked to the door and looked up at the camera. A second later the door unlocked with a thud and slid open. As he walked out it slid back into place. No visible lock and no door handle.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio sighed, "Where is you're plan?" He asked a snake next to him, "you say there is a plan, but I don't see one." "Well, with these modifications in living space, it takes time." Rio shook his head, "it's taken too much 'time'. I'm about to just purposely shock myself so I can just die and not have to live in this world anymore, death is better than this, no matter how painful it is." The snake didn't answer. Rio was full of fury, not even another animal could understand him, and not even another snake could calm him.

10. NickyKnack

(Awww, so sad, a suicidal snake! XD )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by