What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Rio sighed, "Where is you're plan?" He asked a snake next to him, "you say there is a plan, but I don't see one." "Well, with these modifications in living space, it takes time." Rio shook his head, "it's taken too much 'time'. I'm about to just purposely shock myself so I can just die and not have to live in this world anymore, death is better than this, no matter how painful it is." The snake didn't answer. Rio was full of fury, not even another animal could understand him, and not even another snake could calm him.

The door opens and in walks Jenkins, with a bandage over his left eye. He said, "You may have costs me an eye. But I got your life." He smiled triumphantly at Rio.

The door opens and in walks Jenkins, with a bandage over his left eye. He said, "You may have costs me an eye. But I got your life." He smiled triumphantly at Rio.

"Well, two men actually did it, not you. I pushed you to the ground and took your gun, successfully shooting you, so you basically did nothing but take the credit." Rio said rudely.

Vorsicht finally caught a large raccoon and began eating. It was hard to get the metal taste from accidentally almost eating a camera out of her mouth.

"Temper, Temper. Strong words for a future wallet. I don't care what Markus wants. " He said with attitude.

He laughed, "you think you can turn me into a wallet? Touch me and I'll slam you against this electrified wall." He said, he still had feet, so he'd be able to kick him.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom