*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced at Mixie and explained, "There will be no shooting at you. Because we will not shoot the scrambler until you are safely on the building beside us."

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I mean if the guards have dart guns or normal guns, which they most likely will." Mixie explained.

3. NickyKnack

"You're a thunder buster! You have taken all the awesomeness out of my regaled victory." Sandor said with a pout. But he winked at Andy.

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "The guards won't know where to go until the blocker is turned off again" Anna said gently

5. NickyKnack

Zypher sighed slightly. "They can not track the trackers, UNTIL the scrambler is disengaged. Which you will be safe with us, up on a higher roof. Trust me, their little guns do not have the long rang firepower of a sniper rifle. They'll be fish in a barrel. You needn't worry Mixie. You walk it up there. Plant it and fly, that's it. The rest is up to Anna and myself." He explained further.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie nodded, "okay."

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled and nodded. She hoped they would be so easy to get rid of as his analogy. That would make the attack on the prison that much easier for them

8. NickyKnack

Zypher smiled satisfied they had reached an understanding. "I'm secretly hopping they bring the helicopter, along with a ground unit. Because they know how many we are, they can't just carry us all out the front door. But loading us up on the roof, in a helicopter would be more convenient for them." Zypher face broke out in an evil grin. "And even more convenient for us. For we wouldn't have to walk into the prison, but fly. A Trojan horse in effect." He said with attitude.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  9. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn laughed. "Oh I'm sorry, I have completely ruined your fishermen's tale."
    ------
    Andy looked at the two and snorted.

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna chuckled at that and smiled at him "You know how to fly one then?"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by