*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

9 vote(s)
    14.8%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    16.4%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

42 vote(s)
    68.9%
  1. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn waited on Sandor to come back with the bowl.
    -----
    Andy climbed through the window to the apartment. "Hey guys."

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sandor looked over at Andy as he came in. "Hey, how did work go?" He asked nicely. He the set the bowl on the counter and started pulling all the stuff out of it. Gravl, plastic plants and a little ceramic sign that said "No fishing" fish food, water conditioner and the booklet. He handed Autumn the book to read on how to set up the fish bowl.

3. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Andy sighed. "It was boring. We weren't very busy." He saw the fish. "What's this about."
    -----
    "That," she pointed to the two fish. "is Fish and Gillis."

4. NickyKnack

Sandor just chuckled softly at Autumn, as he filled the bowl with cool water. He then set it on the counter. To Andy he said "Well, it's probably because of the festival. It'll pick up, I'm sure."

5. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Andy continued to look at the fish. "Where did they come from?"
    Autumn picked up the booklet and started to read, it was mostly boring stiff about how fun fish are, but some stuff helped.

6. NickyKnack

Sandor smiled, "We won them. It was a game that required, strategy and cunning. But if you conquered the game, the bestowed you with a golden prize! " He said in a grandiose manner.

7. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (NickyKnack, if you don't like Rio's reply so you're not answering I can change it.)

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna nodded then smiled at him again "Good, we can do that, and if I can use one of your guns, I'll be right there helping you with that." They had really made her angry, though she showed calm to the others.

9. NickyKnack

( I didn't answer because Navar took off in a rage. Hence the term, took off like a rocket. :) He has to get to the city and his anger is fueling his mad dash, so thanks for that. You got him out of self-pity and into anger action. They'll meet up again sometime. Maybe Navar can help Rio some way.)

10. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Autumn rolled her eyes. "You had to toss a ping ping into a jar."
    ----

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by