*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I am." Mixie said, "well, I have seen my owner shoot targets a lot.".

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "Thank you Mika, I am Anna." She said then looked to Luce "Unicorns, Phoenix and winged unicorns are very real, just really rare since they have been hunted so close to extinction" She said then looked to Zypher "If you mean guns, all wolves are taught to handle them in the last few generations"

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sandor frowned slightly as he tried to recall who she was talking about. Then it dawned on him, but before he could say anything, the elevator doors opened. As they walked inside and the doors closed he asked, "You can't be serious? You're jealous of little miss Betty Crocker wannabe?"

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I rode on ones horn before. It was black and the horn was twisted, she gave me a ride in parakeet form just for fun." Mika said cheerfully.

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked to him and blinked, surprised at that "What?"

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "There was a black unicorn, and she was nice. She rode me around, and it was fun." He said, "is that bad?"

7. NickyKnack

Luce struggled with the concept. She shook her head to try to take it all in. "Well, count me in. I was sure glad to be rescued, so I'm going to repay my debt. I have no idea what a gun is, sorry."
    ---
    Nashton looked around and said, "I don't either. But I'm going. "
    ---
    Cadeon grinned and said, "I shot a gun before. It was a shotgun at a hunter. I missed of course, but it was great fun! Oh, and do I even need to say, count me in. I wouldn't miss it for the world!!"
    --
    Zypher nodded and looked back at Anna. "Okay, I have a van we can all get into, with out shifting. Lots more room." He said.

8. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    "JEALOUS?!?!" Autumn snorted. "What do I have to be jealous of her about?"

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna shook her head and blinked, trying to regain her focus "The black one is one we avoid when we can" She said then looked to Zypher again "Where do you want to set the trap"

10. NickyKnack

Sandor chuckled "I don't know, YOU brought her up. I'd all but forgot her, but not YOU. Why is that?" He asked her with a smile, feeling a little flattered. He'd never had anyone be jealous of anyone he talked to.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by