*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn turned, trying to cover up her blush, and shrugged. "I dont know. Is it good or bad? Personally I like somebody to talk to."

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna got on and stood against the side, staying quiet. "Biting wouldn't do anything" She said after a while "Just make them bleed"

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "And possibly get them sick." Mixie added.

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "Only if they live" Anna said and looked up, her eyes flashing to her wolf before she looked down at the floor, calming herself again.

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sandor nodded thoughtfully, "I find I do as well. I never knew how much, until I met you." He said quietly as he watched the fish swimming in the bag.

6. NickyKnack

Zypher half listened to them talk. When they finally they reached his floor and the elevator doors opened, putting his manners aside, he walked out ahead of everyone. He opened his door and left it wide open, as he walked inside. He put the scrambler on the kitchen counter and walked straight to his office with Anna's drawing, he had been running around a thought and he wanted to check it out.

7. NickyKnack

Navar looked at Rio and asked, "So what did the snakes tell you about me? I'm just curious."

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie walked in and gestured for everyone to come in.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "They told me that you were a African wild dog who gets other shifters to come to the prison so you can stay out of it, but you finally failed once you put Amar in the prison and Jenkins started torturing you." He said, "But they said you're trustworthy, so I helped you."

10. NickyKnack

Cadeon looked around and said, "Now this I could get used to! WOW! look at the view. You can see everything from here!"
    ---
    Luce walked around silently and looked at the beautiful paintings and the books in the shelves.
    ---
    Nashton slowly walked to the couch and sat down in awe of his place. He didn’t want to mess up anything.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by