*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Oh, :) )

Zypher let his guard down, seeing that Anna was watching for a tail. He just concentrated on driving.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht looked around, then wandered around the sides of the fence, looking at the building. It all smelt like other animals, and they were afraid. But Vorsicht stopped in her tracks when she got the scent of a unicorn. She turned around, walking quickly to the woods.
    (NickyKnack, your choice if anyone notices or not;). If they are going to notice, I'll have her shift so they know she's a shifter.)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna kept up the watch, but didn't see anyone following them

4. NickyKnack

Zypher finally pulled into a hospital parking garage. Then drove to the part of the garage that had a large B on the concrete wall. He then stopped in the middle then turned off the headlights then turned them back on. The did it again, then waited.

5. NickyKnack

( it can't be my prison building, because there is a large fence around it. :) )

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna smiled, getting the reference to the 'B' from his phone call then looked to Zypher "Will your friend want the frot seat or the back?"

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (I just noticed something...I pay no attention to detailsXD. Though, I thought the gate had buttons? Or am I not paying attention yet again:p)

8. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced at her and said with all sincerity, "No one up seats you, Anna. Navar can ride in back." Just then he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. He looked forward and dimmed the lights, when he saw it was Navar. Navar walked quickly to the drivers side. Seeing that the seat behind Zypher was free, he got in. "Thanks! Now what's going on?" Navar asked alarmed.

9. NickyKnack

( It's a pedestal keypad. )

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (That's what she was pressing, then. So she could just be at the fence. I don't know, I may edit it?)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by