*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked to Navar then glanced to Zypher before answering "Right now we are going to kill a bunch of guards, later we are going to rescue the unicorn. As for the tracking devices, they were put in us while we were asleep so they could be led to our friends and families"

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced back at him and said, "Trouble, is what is going on. But first off. This is Anna, that is Mixie. Anna, Mixie, this is Navar. We must get going."

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  3. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna dipped her head a little in greeting then faced forward again as Zypher moved the vehicle.

4. NickyKnack

Navar sighed deeply as he sat back and look at the two females. "Trust me on this, Jenkins didn't want me to escape. He was killing me. If it wasn't for the snake shifter Rio, he would have succeeded." He explained.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  5. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie nodded her head to him in greeting, then looked behind her, making sure no one was tailing them.

6. NickyKnack

"Why was Jenkins trying to kill you? I thought Markus was the one to keep him in check." Zypher stated

Navar mumbled under his breath, "I wouldn't take the money. He got very angry."

7. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    (This still accepting?)

8. NickyKnack

(Absolutely! :) )

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna frowned and glanced to Navar then to Zypher before returning her attention to the mirror and the sides "Why track him if they wanted to kill him now? It doesn't make sense, unless, like me, they expected him to get away?"

10. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Name:Dawn
    History:Untold
    Personality:Changes day to day, though typically strong willed and hard to annoy, gentle, confident, fearless, and affectionate. Loves and very protective of almost any animal, especially herd animals. She would gladly fight to the death for her friends and is a great fighter as a dog.
    True Form: (An animal) Great Pyrenees
    Picture/Description: As a animal: Large white Great Pyrenees with one tan patch on left eye. Has a very intimidating look to her. Human: Almost white blonde hair, dark brown eyes, heavier build, wears lose fitting outfits and sneakers.
    Username: Americano Blue.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by