What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Anna frowned and glanced to Navar then to Zypher before returning her attention to the mirror and the sides "Why track him if they wanted to kill him now? It doesn't make sense, unless, like me, they expected him to get away?"

Zypher glanced at her then said, "Then chances are high, he doesn't have one then. But I rather be safe, then sorry. Can you scan his neck for me, Anna."

Vorsicht ran away from the fence, she could sense humans, and the last thing she wanted was to be captured, because the things that happened to the people who keep her in a cage are bad enough to scare her. When she entered the woods she began searching for food again, for she was a large horse and she had to have lots of food per day.

Zypher glanced at her then said, "Then chances are high, he doesn't have one then. But I rather be safe, then sorry. Can you scan his neck for me, Anna."
Anna looked to him then shifted to her wolf to get to the back where the scanner was. That was the simplest and quickest way. Once there she shifted back to human to pick up and use the device. "Ours were on the back of the neck, if you have one it's likely in the same place." She said to Navar, holding one hand on the back of the back seat to keep her balance while she scanned him

Anna looked to him then shifted to her wolf to get to the back where the scanner was. That was the simplest and quickest way. Once there she shifted back to human to pick up and use the device. "Ours were on the back of the neck, if you have one it's likely in the same place." She said to Navar, holding one hand on the back of the back seat to keep her balance while she scanned him

Navar nodded as he leaned forward and waited to see if he had a tracker.
(It's your choice, yes or no. :) )

Navar nodded as he leaned forward and waited to see if he had a tracker.
(It's your choice, yes or no.
smile.png
)
Anna scanned his neck, frowning when it beeped for him She glanced up to Zypher then looked to Navar again "You have one"

Anna scanned his neck, frowning when it beeped for him She glanced up to Zypher then looked to Navar again "You have one" 

Navar frowned. "There must have been a reason they put me in that room with that snake shifter. But then they couldn't make it too easy for me to escape. I'd know something was wrong. Perhaps they were testing the snake and i was just an added benefit. We know he want you very badly. Markus has it out for you. Thank goodness he doesn't know what you look like." He brainstormed aloud.

Zypher simply stated, "He does now."

Navar looked to this friend in shock. "No!" He said.

Last edited:
Navar frowned. "There must have been a reason they put me in that room with that snake shifter. But then they couldn't make it too easy for me to escape. I'd know something was wrong. Perhaps they were testing the snake and i was just an added benefit. We know he want you very badly. Markus has it out for you. Thank goodness he doesn't know what you look like." He brainstormed aloud.

Zypher simply stated, "He does now."

Navar looked to this friend in shock. "No!" He said.
"They got pictures of him when they followed the tracker they put in me" Anna said and frowned, growling a little "We will burn that place to the ground before we leave it"

Zypher glanced in the rear view mirror at both of them. "Like I said before, it was only a matter of time." He said sternly.
"I heard you before" Anna snapped then shook her head "Doesn't change what happened.They want to use me to harm my friends, my pack, my family. They are not going to succeed"

"I heard you before" Anna snapped then shook her head "Doesn't change what happened.They want to use me to harm my friends, my pack, my family. They are not going to succeed" 

Zypher smiled deeply satisfied with Anna's response. "And I wholeheartedly believe you."

Navar looked out the window. How much his life had changed in a matter of a couple days. He then looked back at Zypher. He had brought all this down on him. He should have taken the girl and ran. Zypher had told him as much, he hadn't listened. Navar looked down at his hands. Once again ashamed of all the hurt he'd caused.

Back
Top Bottom