What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Anna nodded also then glanced around to see where they were going, where they were at now

Zypher finally pulled into the parking garage of an office building. He took the ticket and waited for the bar to raise up, to let them in. Once on the move again, he found a parking space close to the stairs. "We're going to have to take the stairs. Most elevators in these places, require employee access cards. Plus, we do not want to be stopped with these cases. Mixie you won't have the cargo we have, so you should be fine taking the elevator. But they never go to the roof, so you will have to find the the stairs the rest of the way up. Do you understand? " He explained, then asked.

Zypher finally pulled into the parking garage of an office building. He took the ticket and waited for the bar to raise up, to let them in. Once on the move again, he found a parking space close to the stairs. "We're going to have to take the stairs. Most elevators in these places, require employee access cards. Plus, we do not want to be stopped with these cases. Mixie you won't have the cargo we have, so you should be fine taking the elevator. But they never go to the roof, so you will have to find the the stairs the rest of the way up. Do you understand? " He explained, then asked.

Mixie nodded. "Okay, I understand." She said

Anna nodded also then glanced to Navar "We have to get his out too, possibly put it with ours?"

Zypher opened Navar's door and said, " I know, but it'll just take a moment with him. He, like myself, can heal with the shift." He then took out a small pocket knife. "Location please, Anna." Zypher asked.

Navar breathed deeply and held his breath.

Zypher opened Navar's door and said, " I know, but it'll just take a moment with him. He, like myself, can heal with the shift." He then took out a small pocket knife. "Location please, Anna." Zypher asked.

Navar breathed deeply and held his breath.
Anna showed him with the scanner then moved it out of the way. She was a little confused at what he said. Couldn't everyone heal with the shift?

Anna showed him with the scanner then moved it out of the way. She was a little confused at what he said. Couldn't everyone heal with the shift?

Zypher concentrated, as he made the incision. He was careful not to cut too deep, for the pocket knife, was nowhere near as sharp as a surgical instrument. He then dug in the incision until he found the tracker.

Navar winced at that part. But held fast and waited for him to find it.

Last edited:
Anna watched quietly then picked up the tracker and handed it, wrapped in a piece of gauze, to Mixie to take with the others

Back
Top Bottom