*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna grinned and stood beside him then looked to Navar before glancing around "Which way do we go now?" She asked and looked to Zypher

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher picked up his case and pointed to a door. "That stairwell right ahead, all 32 floors of them." He said sweetly.

Navar hated stairs, but there was no way he was going to miss this opportunity at watching these humans get their just rewards.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  3. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna chuckled and headed for the stairwell. "Hope you boys workout" She said tauntingly and opened the door, glad there wasn't one of those alarm things on it. She went in and started up the stairs. Endurance was one thing wolves were really good at.

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher glanced at Navar before following Anna. "Everyday, when you're always on the run, you have to stay in shape. " He said humorously.

Navar sighed and followed quietly.

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna glanced back to him and nodded then focused on the steps ahead as they went up and up

6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (I think you missed this, NickyKnack.)
    ---
    Mixie had finished going up the elevator and ran up the steps quickly.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  7. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "I don't know." He said shaking his head with confusion.
    Astrid lost her balance and fell backwards. Coming up again she tackled Raine, and pushed him under the water.
    ~
    “I’d like to look around.” She smiled, full of curiosity. Buchanan gently lifted her out of her seat. Liana ran to Carrow and took her hand, ready to follow her.
    ~
    Sonora looked up with a surprised expression. “No! Please, don’t stop. It’s just, I don’t think anyone’s ever given me a compliment. I.. I Very flattered.” Sonora hoped that she would understand…
    ~
    (Let me catch up on the posts from yesterday before I reply. Can Amar be locked up for at least a few days before she escapes?)

8. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam looked behind her and at him for a tiny bit, then looked back. "Maybe we should go somewhere with more people, but if we go home we'll lead him to us." Mariam said. Gold nodded.

9. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (Accepted)

10. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    "We could slip out the back door." he suggested quietly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by