What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Katrice walked around in the woods and her hooves made a clip-clip sound on the dirt. Katrice headed into the water to wash her hooves and got out. Katrice practiced shooting bow and arrow at a tree, for Katrice life was pretty boring.
Katrice walked around in the woods and her hooves made a clip-clip sound on the dirt. Katrice headed into the water to wash her hooves and got out. Katrice practiced shooting bow and arrow at a tree, for Katrice life was pretty boring.
(You're fine :D)
Name: Serpente
History: She used to be a pet but escaped, so now she's in a place with no natural predators.
Personality: sneaky, strong, brave, intimidating, easily dominant.
True Form: A 10 foot long yellow anaconda, 11 inches thick with big yellow eyes.
Picture/Description: She has big yellow eyes and long brown hair. She also has two very sharp fangs and she's very tall.
Username: ColorParakeet

(Accepted)

Ember continued her search for the ferret. She wandered around in the woods, and made sure she didn't get caught on camera, because she was sure there were other groups of people who didn't know she was on a mission to help Axel, even though she actually was going to probably infuriate him instead.
(Look at Mia on the character page, that's the ferret I made.)

Serpente slithered around, she was ready to eat after nearly a year without a meal, but first she needed the tools to get Rio out.

Amar startled at the sound of Star's voice, she hadn't heard her come in. "Yes, I hurt my hand. But it doesn't matter, I won't let them touch me." Amar crawled out of the bed on the opposite side from where Star sat. She slowly walked over to the window and looked out. Glancing at the door she felt the pocket knife shift in her pocket. She had forgotten about the knife she used for chopping her food. Taking it out she shoved it into the crack between the door and wall. The door made a soft click as the blade unlocked the handle. Quickly Amar opened the door, and cautiously walked out. Fear overcame her and she began to flee down the hall. She looked behind her as guards began to follow her and just as she turned to look infront of her she ran into Markus. Startled she took a step back. Her bright blue eyes watched him in anticipation. She was surrounded, and she couldn't escape. Her chest heaved heavily and her small waist flattened as she held her breath. She tried to look brave by the way she stood with her back straight but she more than anything dhe looked like an innocent little flower. Amar looked even more beautiful under the hallay lights with her windswept hair, flushed cheeks, and model like features- small waist, fair skin, long limbs, and a desirable size on top. Het shaking hand let go of the knife, for she wazprotectf to even prptect herself from her worst enemys.

Last edited:
(Look at Mia on the character page, that's the ferret I made.)

(I saw it:D. The ferret is adorable! Is she yours?)
(No)
Mia bounced around the forest floor. She slipped in and out of small holes that she had dug, and rolled in the dirt.
Diaval waited for the girls to walk first, looking back over his shoulder.

Mariam kept walking forward to another store with more people. She wasn't too scared about the man because she had a loaded gun in her purse, on safety of course.

Diaval was sure to lock the door behind them, then ran to catch up.

Name: Avenir
History: unknown
Personality: gentle, kind, spiritual, intelligent, graceful, mysterious, brave. When she is in morn she sings a beautiful yet sad song, and her voice is manipulating. She cries "sun tears" that heal wounds when she's sad.
True Form: Phoenix, is as big as a peacock and has beautiful orange feathers, making the bird enchanting.
Picture/Description: fiery red hair, red lips, pale skin, fiery orange eyes, skinny, beautiful.
Username: ColorParakeet
(Accepted)

Back
Top Bottom