*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Crowing

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "He should probably leave us alone, right? I mean, you're both with a human." Mariam asked.

2. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Songster

Feb 27, 2013
    "No, we'll never be safe." He replied in a low, serious voice.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Crowing

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam frowned, "well, then we should put as much space as we can between him and us." Mariam said and walked a little faster, Gold following.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Crowing

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente shifted and headed to the city, she knew where she had to go.

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Crowing

Jun 25, 2013
    (Mark and Skye?)
    Star watched the other unicorn then followed her out the door, shifting to her more familiar form as soon as she had room to. She reared and whinnied then looked around for the other unicorn girl before picking a direction to go. She had been slow to get up with her human form and had lost sight of Amar in the process.

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher was very relieved to see that they were almost there. Just two more floors. "I have to say, even I feel the burn." He said jokingly.

7. Garjzla

Garjzla Crowing

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie was at the roof at took a deep breath, half nervous, half happy from the beautiful view.

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Crowing

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna chuckled but didn't stop as she went up the last two flights of stairs. When she reached the door she touched it then looked at the two boys and grinned, catching her breath from the climb. "Nothing like a long distance climb" She teased again then slowly opened the door to have a look before she went out there.

9. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Jenkins chuckled at his words. "Well, I always love target practice. You all laid out will alow me to take my time." He said with hatred.

10. Garjzla

Garjzla Crowing

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "The chances of you being able to shoot me is like the chances of a toddler successfully shooting a chickens head." He teased cruelly and grinned.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by