*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    They arrived at another clothes store, "okay, let's go." Mariam said and led them in.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine popped up out of the water and tackled her. When he caught her, he lifted her up out of the water and suspended her there. Looking up at her with a miscellaneous grin. He then tossed her into the water again.
    ~~
    Carrow took the tiny hand and giggled softly at Liana's sweet trusting nature. She then focused her attention on Buchanan and smiled happily at him, before she started her tour. She showed her the two large bedrooms first. She the show her a smaller room that was used for storage, but Carrow smiled and said, "We could make this room, your bedroom if you'd like to stay with us. But that's completely up to you, Liana. So think about it, we would love to have you a part of our lives. "
    ~~
    Keira glanced over at Sonora, saddened that such a bright, intelligent girl, had never had someone give her a complaint. She then slowly grinned at her and said, "Okay, as long as it doesn't offend you. I'm happy to give you plenty of complaints. "
    ~~
    (Sounds fine. I completely agree with your logic. )

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie shifted to a parakeet and perched on the edge of the building.

4. NickyKnack

Markus was on his way back from an urgent matter, we he rounded a corner to have Amar run right into him. Needless to say, he was quite shocked. He watched her defiant posture, he smiled a little at her spunk. Here was a wisp of a girl, challenging him with a pocket knife. He then glanced behind her and just about resorted to violence. For six guards were fixated upon her, all with manic eyes. Markus sighed at her, as Amar dropped the pocket knife. He then softly said, "Amar, where are you going? Did you finally decided to let us fix your hand? Please say you did. I really hate to see you in pain." He then glared back at the guards with pure unadulterated anger. "How did you get out of your room? Tell me, did any of these men do that? Did they try to hurt you? If they have laid a finger on you, I will have it removed, or any other part that has offended you." He said with a death calm voice as he glared at them. He then slowly looked back at Amar and smiled softly at her.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  5. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced at Mixie, as he handed Anna the assembled gun. He then pulled the other case over and started working on that one. He could do it blindfolded. He knew every curve and every flaw. He loved piecing his girls together. He'd named them Joan and Elizabeth, after two strong females of history. For they were fine instruments and he respect their power of destruction.

6. NickyKnack

( Did you miss this? )

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (...He named gunsXD. I have a spider named Elizabeth.)

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon

9. NickyKnack

:plbb

10. NickyKnack

Jenkins chuckled at the ridiculous picture that brought to mind. "That statement, simply doesn't make sense. Obviously you have no idea how to form a sentence, snake. Just another reason you'd never blend in. But then who goes up to a camera and shifts in front of it? OH! THAT WOULD BE YOU!! How could I almost forgot that. Smart move." The shot back.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by