*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I bet you're angry that your eye is injured, but then who sits on the ground with a dart gun pointed at their face? Oh! That would be you!" He said.
    ---
    Serpente got what she needed and headed to the prison. She smiled, "so, one of his eyes is covered? An even easier target." She said, "do you have any idea how to use that thing? Burning metal is dangerous." "Why do you ask questions, snake? You know I have nearly no idea how to use this thing, you just need to help me." Serpente said.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

(For the record, I never said that Rio was at the prison. Why would he need to be sedated so long with a sedation pump if they were just taking them to the prison? Markus never confirmed nor denied where you were. Just that he built that cell special for you. :p )

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Well, I have no idea what to call it XD.)

4. NickyKnack

Jenkins smiled at the snake. "You think your so clever. We'll see about that. When I get done with you." He said coolly.

5. NickyKnack

( Yep! Laughing evilly. :lau )

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (...you're making me question things XP)
    Serpente got to the gate. "Now what?" She asked, "uh..." the snake looked confused, and Serpente hissed and threw the machine to the ground, "I should've requested a smarter snake, not something that could easily be my meal." Serpente said angrily, "I got you here!" It said, "yeah, but with what? A stolen machine that I don't know how to use!" She said, "you didn't even know if I could use it! You just aren't intelligent! I'm getting Avenir, maybe I can lure Jenkins out." "Will she help you?" "Why do you ask questions?! I'm not saving Rio, it's not like I ever knew him anyway. You should've done better if you really wanted him out." Serpente kicked the tool again and walked away angrily.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "She's...not coming." A corn snake told Rio, "the snake helping her isn't...well, the best." At this, Rio bolted up, "You're supposed to help me! Why is everything messing up???" Rio thundered, not looking at Jenkins, "well, during these times, for some reason things backfire, it's very odd." Rio hissed angrily, infuriated.

8. NickyKnack

(Nope! You can't break into this place. Trust me. You don't even know anything about it. Where it is. What type of building. I will tell you, it's a class 5, extremely high security facility. There are no escapes from here. The prison is a holding facility until they study what type of cell they need to keep them in. :) Now you said I could take Rio. So I did. [​IMG] )

9. NickyKnack

(Are you mad at me? I'll give him back. Just let me know and I'll arrange a transfer to the lab. Then that can get hijacked to get him free. :) Ok? I'll even promise, Jenkins will be driving. )

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Okay, I edited it:p)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by