*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (No, it's fine, I was just editing the posts.:))

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Oh, okay. :p Thanks! )

3. NickyKnack

Jenkins chuckled at Rio. "Are we having a little quarrel with yourself? How tragic you can't stand your own company." He goaded.

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "What?" She said a little surprised by his reaction. "No. They have done nothing. I.. I escaped." She admitted, a little ashamed. Taking a step back she watched the men closely. "No, I will not let you touch me. If you truly cared you would let me go." So afraid was she of being captured again that she desperately searched for a way out without careful thought. Finding a door she ran to it. Thoughtlessly she opened it and began to run out...
    (Don't let her get away! :p I just want him to have to chase her, 'thrill of the chase" I suppose.)

5. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval rushed inside. Catching his breath as he locked the door from the inside.
    Astrid struggled and held onto him, unsure what he met do. She screamed as he tossed her into the water and flailed as she came back up, gasping for air.
    ~
    Liana's face brightened. "My own room?! I've never had my own room." She then looked behind her at Buchanan then back at Carrow. "I'd like to stay with you." She said softly with a gentle smile.
    ~
    "Alright," She smiled, pleased with her new friend. Looking behind her had a printer she printed out a few sheets, grabbing them before anyone had enough time to look at them.

6. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna took the gun and looked it over, getting the feel for it while he put the other one together. She glanced around the roof, looking for a good place to wait for the humans to arrive.

~~~
    Angelina stirred, starting to wake from her forced sleep. She moand and put a hand to her head then looked around to see where she was now...

~~~
    Not seeing the other unicorn now, Star ran down the corridors, searching for her or a way out of this place. She was able to move much better in her natural form, though it wasn't small enough to fit through most of the doors. She found a door big enough for her and pushed against it till it opened and she could go in.
    (Don't let her go either. lol)

7. NickyKnack

He glared at the others to stay put. He then grabbed one of their trank guns. Markus then quickly followed after her. He wasn't overly concerned about where she was going. The doors leading out were all key locked. Well, unless he wanted them to get out. But for right now, all the little shifter homing pigeons, were out leading his men to others. Amar however was going nowhere fast. She just didn't know it yet. But he kept activity chased her. Simply because he wanted to. "Amar! Come back here. Please don't run away." He called out, to taunt her a little. For the next room she was to enter, was a dead end.

8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar kept running, uncertain of what laid ahead.

9. NickyKnack

Concerned Raine quickly swam over to her to see if Astrid was alright. "Hey, are you okay? " He called out.
    ~~
    "Oh, Liana! You have just made me even happier today. We will order you everything you'll want tomorrow." She said softly. Carrow gained up at Buchanan. In just this day, she'd gained a future husband and a beautiful daughter. The two things, she'd convinced herself sometime ago, she would never have. It was funny how things work out, for the best.
    ~~
    Keira watched Sonora grab the papers. She the looked round for any signs of being watched.

10. NickyKnack

Zypher quickly finished with Elizabeth. He then grabbed the the box of rounds and stood up to walk to the ledg. He put the box on the wall. Opening the box he loaded a round and loaded it into the chamber. He then extended the two support legs at the end and set it on the wall. He slowly aimed the gun at the hotel's flags to get the wind baring. Then he aimed it at the scrambler. Then asked, "Are we really?"
    ~~
    Ericsson stopped in his tracks as he saw the unipeg walking around unauthorized. He quickly went to follow after her. He drew his trank gun, but kept it at his side. Just incase she charged him with that large horn. He wasn't going to take any chances. "Hey, where do you think your going? " He called after her.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by