*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Cool! I might make up a griffin character :) But she's going to be a long time captive. Maybe they can be caged close together. That is if she accepted. )

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Okay, that'll work:). I may have Serpente be caught after she eats JenkinsXD)

3. NickyKnack

( So, she's like this :drool For Jenkins! :gig )

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Is that supposed to mean she likes him, as a joke? Because that's just disturbing XD)

5. NickyKnack

( No! :sick it means she hungry drooling. :lau )

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Okay, thank goodness XD.)

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna nodded and settled in to wait for the guards to start arriving, watching what she could of the area fro the rooftop.She held the gun with an ease the spoke of much training, though she had been unfamiliar with some of the terms he had used earlier.

~~~
    Star looked at him and tilted her head. "Amar and I want to go home, that is all" She said gently. It was all she really wanted. Carefully she turned and walked to him, running one hand along the wall as she did. "Why can we not go home?" She asked when she got close to him.

(Angela can be a new captive there)

8. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid sunk until her head was above water. As soon as she was out of sight she tugged on Raine's feet until she had pulled him under water. She came up, laughing hysterically.
    ~
    Liana danced around the room gleefully when Buchanan stepped beside Carrow. "Would you like help preparing a bed for her?" He asked kindly.
    ~
    "Perhaps when were done we could go to the park." Sonora suggested, hoping she would understand that they could look over the papers without fearing of being noticed.

9. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval wasn't convinced.
    "No," She said under her breath as she came to a door. Pounding on the doors with her fist she gave up, sinking to the floor and began to cry in frustration. She held her wounded hand to her chest, having hurt when attempting to open the door. Her back was to Markus as her shoulders began to bob with small sobs.

10. NickyKnack

Zypher glanced over at Anna. He had to admit, she looked good with a gun. It added to her dangerous appeal. Returning his attention back to the hotel, he sat down on the roof and waited patiently.
    ~~~
    Ericsson slowly started backing up. He had heard about the voice thing. But now he was starting to feel it's draw, the more she talked to him. He had to concentrate on what she said. "You, have to stay. Markus's orders, it's not safe out in the woods for your kind any more." He said absently. He blinked his eyes and rubbed his forehead. "Please, stop this. I don't want to hurt you. But I will, to keep you from escaping." He finished as he looked back at her.
    ~~
    (Ok! Thanks! Did your guys want to do the change of custody for Angela or do you want them to work for Markus already? )

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by