*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval began to walk down the isles and search through racks. Finding his sizes he began to look for some clothes to replace his old ones.

2. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid sighed, and began to swim towards him when he suddenly disappeared. She desperately searched the water, but could not find him. Waiting for him to appear she stayed where she was.
    ~
    Buchanan gently lead Carrow out of the room so they could find some blankets. As they left the room he heard Liana shift into a deer, her hoofs clicking against the floor as she played.
    ~
    "I agree." Sonora replied, standing up. Taking some money from her pocket she placed a tip on the table, then turned to smile at the cashier.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Gold looked around, she had never even seen a clothing store.

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus slowly walked over to her. He stood over her and waited. He did however pulled out his his phone and called the doctor. "Get ready to set her hand, I'm bringing her to you now." He looked down at Amar and smiled nicely. "She's most cooperative right now." He then ended the call and bent to collect her. He held her slight weight in his arms, as he started walking her to the surgeon.
    (How is he mean, he tried nice. :lau )

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Yeah, he played nice when he tried to lock her up in a room, give him a break XD)

6. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval picked out a white shirt with sleeves rolled up above the elbow and a grey vest, then found a pair of jeans to match.
    :)hit :p)
    Amar tried to struggle but her body hung limp from his strong arms. She tried to speak, but the only sound she was able to form was a soft moan.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Gold found a black t-shirt and some normal jeans. "Do you two want new shoes, too?" Mariam asked them.

8. NickyKnack

Raine looked around on the bottom of the stream. He found a long stick. He took it and tickled her toes.
    ~~
    Carrow let him lead her, as they walked over to the linen closet. She reluctantly pulled away from his warmth, to go through the blankets, sheets and pillows. She looked to Buchanan for his choices and handed them over to him.
    ~~
    Keira felt a whole lot better than she had in a long time. She was ment to be a social animal, but she'd lived a solitary life. She headed out first, doing a quick scan of the streets, as she stepped out. Nothing, thank goodness.

9. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval sighed as he looked down at his worn shoes. Then picking a pair of black shoes for a shelf replied, "That would be wonderful." with a smile.

10. NickyKnack

( For Markus, that is nice. :) Look how Jenkins treats them. )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by