What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Amar? Yes, they've told me about her...Well, it's not his place to do such things, it's understandable if she does, but not a man." He said. "There's a escape plan, something, or someone, is coming, so, I'm sure you'll get out, too." He said, "you may wonder why I know all of this, it's too confusing." He thought of a way to get someone's attention, but no one will help Navar. "Well...I guess I can't help you." He sighed, "does it make you feel any better if I say he's going to pay for what he's done?"

Navar sighed and said, "That would be Zypher. He said he'd come for me. If I don't make it, tell him he was right. He'll know what it means. He will right my wrong and Amar will be safe. Because Jenkins has become my personal demon, he won't stop till I'm dead. But thanks for the knowledge that he will pay. I'll die with a smile on my face."
(I missed they part where Jenkins decided Navar had done something bad. What happened, was it just because he refused the money?)

(Could I make a form? or is it too late?)
(Sure!!!)
Name: Autumn
History: She was born when her lone mother found a mate in the forest. They had 7 puppies, but a bear got to them and all six died. Her mother was badly wounded but she found ways to feed herself. Her father had long since run away to never be seen again. Autumn never knew what happened to him. Her mother kept slowly falling closer to death, as autumn could barely feed her, and daily trips to the stream almost took all day. They ended up staying by the stream all day and night, but in the morning her mother was not there, but her torn body was on the other side of the stream, breathing heavily. Autumn stayed by her mother until the life slipped from her body. Autumn didnt eat for four days after that but soon gained her strength and began hunting for food and trying to find others like her.
Personality: Strong, a fighter, at times can be cold-hearted and finds it hard to get close to someone as she is scared to lose them like she did her mother. But after a while, once she warms up to you, she is kind at heart and will go the extra mile to keep a friendship with someone.
True Form: (An animal) Wolf
Picture/Description: Wolf form: Light grey fur and black/dark grey stripe on her back.
Human form: Long dirty blonde hair, light blue eyes, 5'3, thin/semi muscular structure.
Username: FlockOfHens
(Accepted, who would you like to play with?)

(What happened to Mark and Skye? So, I'm going a little mad, I still catching up on the 400 pages
sickbyc.gif
)
(They were just sitting together and hugging)

Astrid screamed in surprise. Ducking, she tried to pull the stick from his hand as she lifted her feet out of his reach.
~
Buchanan took them, and seeing a pink silk robe took it out from the closet. "Would it be alright for her to sleep in this?" He asked, thinking that she would like it.
~
Sonora followed her, carefully carrying her leftovers.

Raine had to come to the surface, because he was struggling, to not laugh under water. He finally let her have the stick. But after he caught his breath, he grinned innocently at her.
~~~
"Yes, of course. I think she will like it. Just so you know, you never have to ask. Buchanan, this is your home now, too." She said with a smile.
~~~
Keira glanced over at Sonora and asked,"Did you want to put your leftovers in my backpack? That way you don't have to carry it around. I'm so sorry, I didn't ask before now."

Diaval picked out a white shirt with sleeves rolled up above the elbow and a grey vest, then found a pair of jeans to match.
:)hit :p)
Amar tried to struggle but her body hung limp from his strong arms. She tried to speak, but the only sound she was able to form was a soft moan.

Markus looked down at Amar and made a calming sound. "Easy, when you wake up, you'll be right as rain. I promise." He then softly kissed the crown of her head. (Devil made him do it.
1f608.png
)
Amar weakly shook her head in disapproval.
Diaval sighed as he looked down at his worn shoes. Then picking a pair of black shoes for a shelf replied, "That would be wonderful." with a smile.

Gold got a pair of sandals and smiled gratefully at Mariam. "Okay, let's go to the checkout and buy the clothes." Mariam said.

"Thank you so much," Said Diaval gratefully clutching his belongings.
(I should be bavk later, gys ;) )

Back
Top Bottom