*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Gold agreed and Mariam began walking back to the car.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Markus slowly walked with Amar back to the infirmary. As he came through the door, Ashton glanced up from the microscope. She the glared disapprovingly. "Markus! What have you done?! When you said, she was cooperative. I kind of thought, it was of the two legged verity. Meaning, she would be walking through the door, not being carried by you." She scolded.

Markus gently put Amar on the exam table. He then looked her in the eye and shrugged, "I tried nice. Besides, you were the one, to remind me, time was of the essence. So here she is. Fix her, this was the only solution. For she kept hurting herself." He explained logically.

Ashton stood up then, walked over to him. "And why do you think, I wanted her to volunteer?" She paused and waited. "Nothing? Well, let me explain it very plainly. When I do this survey, there will be a cast, afterwards. Do you for one minute, believe she will leave that big, white, scary, foreign, thing on? Absolutely not! You've just succeeded in making things ten times worse. Congratulations! " She snapped.

Markus looked hard at her as he said, "You best dial it back Doc. Until you know all the details, don't assume anything. She had escaped her room, and had I not been on my way to get her, very bad things would have happened to that girl. Now, she made a mad dash and I tried to talk to her. When she preceeded to hurt her hand more, I tried again, to talk some sense into her. But, that girl is very hard headed, not to mention stubborn. Long story short, there she is, now fix her. We'll just tie her up if she tries to break the cast off." He said simply, in way of a solution.

"Markus, you're a brute! Get out of here, so I can work. You're king of the castle out there. But in here, I'm the queen." She said, as she started looking at Amar's swollen hand. She shook her head at the unconscious girl.

Markus glared at Ashton, as she had in effect dismissed him. He shook his head at her. She had a way about her, one that made him feel like a boy again. But as he watched her work, he smiled proudly. She was always so protective of all her wards. He then turned to leave her to it. "I expect a full report, as soon as she is in recovery." He said as he shut the door.

Ashton sighed, then said to the unconscious Amar. "Forgive him, he knows not what he does. Now let's get an X-ray of that and see what the problem is, shall we?"

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  3. NickyKnack

Raine giggled softly. "Astrid, look out for snapping turtles, little toes look like worms." He replied teasingly.
    ~~~
    Carrow grabbed the two pillows and followed after Buchanan. When she caught up to him she said, "You know what I'm going to get for her? A thick shaggy area rug. That way it will be like grass underfoot. Maybe even green. ..or better yet, bright pink!"
    ~~~
    Keira smiled kindly as she zipped up the backpack and put it over her shoulder again. "So, did you get everything you needed back there?" She inquired quietly.

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval followed them, with a careful eye.

5. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar lay on the examination table with her eyes closed as she slept, but did not look peaceful for her face wrinkled as if in pain. Slowly, her eyes began to open, her body twitching as she began to gain control over her muscles.

6. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Beginning to feel tried Astrid swam to shore. There she lay in the grass, staring up at the light blue sky.
    ~
    "That is a great idea." He smiled, reaching up to gently stroke her hair.
    ~
    "Yes," She said with a smile, though she didn't turn to face her.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Once they reached the parking lot Mariam parked in, Mariam looked in her purse and got her keys. She pressed a button and her car beeped, making it easy to find in the parking lot.

8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval, feeling uneasy, rushed to the car.

9. NickyKnack

Ashton glanced back from the x-rays. She had heard movement. She quietly waited. She didn't want to spook the girl. She was a frightened and wounded animal. All rights she should be. The human world was full in unnatural things and smells.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Gold and Mariam followed quickly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by