*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar looked over the room slowly, memorizing everything as many questions entered her head. "What is this place?" She asked herself quietly, a few moments later realizing that a women was watching her.

2. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Trying the door successfully Diaval entered the car.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Gold got in and buckled up. Mariam got in the drivers seat, putting the bag of clothes in the back of the car, first.

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine walked along the shore. He was looking for pretty rocks. One of his favorite things to do. He would glance over to make sure Astrid was safe. Of course he didn’t go to far.
    ~~~
    Carrow blushed at his loving gesture. He really was special.
    ~~~
    Keira nodded thoughtful. They were coming up to the park at last. She never understood why humans had to have green trees, flowers and grass. Then work so hard, to fight against the plants nature. By constantly keeping then trimmed and cut. Go figure, a wild field was beautiful. Tall grass, wildflowers and wildlife. Here they even killed the bug and weeds.

5. NickyKnack

Ashton smiled slightly. "It's an infirmary."She explained in a soft voice.

6. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval buckled up, then locked his door.
    Astrid watched him, intrigued.
    ~
    Buchanan walked into the room and smiled at Liana who sat on the floor, waiting as she would wait in the bush while her mother foraged.
    ~
    Sonora sighed when they enter the park. Finding a bench she sat down and waved Keira over.

7. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Amar quickly sat up and slipped off of the table. "Am I still in jail?" She asked staring down at her toes.

8. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam started driving back home. "I hope Harold comes home soon. Today was supposed to be his day off, but usually something happens, so he has to work anyway." Mariam said.

9. NickyKnack

Raine bent down and picked up a rock that someone had shaped into a point. He felt the edges and winced as it sliced his finger a little. He put it in his pocket and started searching again.
    ~~
    Carrow smiled warmly at the sweet sight of Liana, curled up on the floor.
    ~~
    Keira nodded as she came over to Sonora and sat down. She then looked at her curiously.

10. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval nodded as he listened.
    "Whatcha got?" Astrid asked, slowly rising. After dusting herself off she walked over to him.
    ~
    Liana stood up and looked over everything wide-eyed. Buchanan smiled and showed her the robe. Quickly taking it she slipped it over her clothes.
    ~
    Sonora, looking around first, handed her the papers. She waited patiently as she watched Keira look them over.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by