*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Yes, because I did not have permission to move her, elsewhere. :p So Markus brought his doctor there, that was the very important errand he'd just got back from, when she ran into him.)

She sighed deeply as she pointed at the X-ray of her hand. "Amar, you have far more pressing issues right now. You have fractured two of your Metacarpals and broken the third. But in your hor...unicorn form, it's your 1st and 2nd Phalanx. If we do not fix this. You will be lame in your unicorn form and crippled in your human form. Now given that news, how important is it, where you are, or aren't? You not allowing us to help, is quite stupid, for such a smart girl, Amar. Because that pain you feel now in that hand, is not going anywhere. Because the nerves are pinched, as well." She explained very bluntly.

2. NickyKnack

Raine tilted his head at her question. But pulled out the strange rock and handed it to Astrid. He smiled triumphant at his find, "It's a human modified stone." He replied.
    ~~
    Carrow giggled softly, as the robe seemed to swallow her up. But Liana was very proud of herself as she strutted around in it. "Very beautiful!" Carrow said pleased.
    ~~
    Keira glanced up after reading the papers. "What am I looking at? I don't quite understand. " She said softly.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  3. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Sre you talking to me?)
    Amar listed carefully, althoufh her hand hadbeen very painful she hadn't realized how bad she had hurt it. "If I let you help me I only do what Markuswants me to do.And if I do I will most likely heal and I can be his pet for eternity. Perhaps it be best to suffer a miserable death then live locked away in a cell without a glipse of freedom." She stated miserably, frightened by her own words.
    (Suck it up Amar, your getting fixed whether you like it or not :p I have to go, will have to write the other replys later.)

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Calum should follow them, it'd make this more exciting:D.)
    Mariam focused on the road ahead.

5. NickyKnack

(Jenkins had always hated Navar. He called him an abomination, all the time. It was Markus that kept him in line. But when Markus was disappointed and angry because Navar wouldn't take the money. He basically gave Navar over to Jenkins, to do whatever with. But then Markus decided to try and use Navar to lead them to Zypher. Markus really wants Zypher, because he sees him as a worthy advisory and a challenge.)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  6. NickyKnack

Ashton looked at Amar sternly, her midnight blue eyes, cool. "Without this survey, your unicorn form will never run, to or from, anything again. Amar, you have to fight. I know you're a fighter, simply because you have frazzled Markus, somehow. As you can tell, he's very accustomed to getting his way. He wants you fixed, you will be fixed. He'll demand, I do it the hard way and I will. Because of who and what you are. You are the only unicorn I have ever met. Perhaps that's why you're so few, because your species rather give up, then fight. Though I can not help you with your freedom. I can make sure, your days are not filled with agony. Besides, I have seen my share of shifters gain their freedom, much to Markus's frustration. Amar, don't you want to be ready to run for yours, should it ever present it's self?" She asked her softly.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie flew to the penthouse window and tapped on it with her beak. Mika opened the window and let her in.

8. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrids eyes glowed as she turned the stone over in her hand. "Raine, this an artifact, perhaps made centuries ago! Do you know what it is?"
    ~
    Liana blushed at the compliment, glad to be called beautiful. "Thank you." She returned with a smile.
    ~
    "It's alright, there just papers that say a lot of boring stuff that supposedly proves we're, well real... I guess." she to became confused when she really thought about it.

9. Chicky Crazy

Feb 27, 2013
    (ok)
    Calum waited in a park lot until a familiar looking car drove by. Recognizing it he began to follow from a distance.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Serpente entered the woods and found Avenir. "Aven-" "I know what you're going to say. I'm not helping you eat someone." Avenir said. Serpente shrugged, "fine. I guess I'll just have to wait." She said. "When is your diet going to not be humans? When you first got here you ate your owner, and now, nearly a year later, you want your next meal to be human." Avenir said. "Well, it's not my fault all the humans I see are bad." She said and shrugged. Avenir sighed, "just, don't do anything you'll regret." She told Serpente.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by